No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So did the shit with Regal and Cinemark and everyone get sorted out? My Regal was still selling tickets, but I couldn't find anything saying they would actually have the movie. They weren't even selling for a time, just a day, so I held off on ordering tickets.

Comment

• It did. You're good.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• yep, bought my tickets at the Southdale AMC for Saturday the day it got resolved. It was pretty cool...the gal behind the counter was like 'I don't think we can sell these yet' and her manager overheard. He popped over and said 'Nope, we can sell them now. I got the message a few hours ago, we're good'.

Was kinda cool, actually.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Cool, gonna snag that shit here in a bit.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm guessing she's gonna look like a SHIELD agent or something, as opposed to her comic book threads.

Comment

• I think King Baby Jossington will probably swing some sort of Witch costume though. Widow has the boring as fuck suit already.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-02-2013, 03:57 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm going to take the kids to see Iron Man 3. Hopefully it's awesome.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• God DAMN it, I can rep neither Tim nor Rob. Well done, both o' yas,
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      I'm guessing she's gonna look like a SHIELD agent or something, as opposed to her comic book threads.

WHO THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IS DAT??????????????
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        I'm guessing she's gonna look like a SHIELD agent or something, as opposed to her comic book threads.

From what I'm hearing between the Disney/Fox dustup over rights. It'll probably break down like this.

1) Eastern European
                        2) Faint terrorist background
                        3) Unexplainable powers
                        4) Can't be called a mutant.

Rinse and repeat for Quicksilver.

This has gotten dumb fast, but hopefully they can salvage it.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ghost Rider and Blade back at Marvel. Sweet.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Wesley Snipes -- call your office!

Waiting for Iron Man 3. Stoked for this.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Iron Man 3. Run, don't fucking walk. Seriously. It's fucking awesome.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                I think King Baby Jossington will probably swing some sort of Witch costume though. Widow has the boring as fuck suit already.
                                I only expresed concern because I saw what the Falcon's gonna look like in the next Cap movie:

Bland, bland, bland. Could use some red here and there to break it up, such as:

Comment

Working...
                                X