BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh snapsssss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Yeah. Let's put it this way. Dude's getting fired. If it took me with barely any access at WB about an hour to figure out the guy's ID, somebody at DC or WB has already begun the process of firing and potentially suing the dude.

NDAs are serious business, people.

But, he did broad stroke fanboy spill the beans.
      I thought this was all complete bullshit. Or was Beardy Mcfuckbag over at birth deflecting for WB?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I thought this was all complete bullshit. Or was Beardy Mcfuckbag over at birth deflecting for WB?

I don't try to figure out Beardy, but other outlets back up the claims.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• hmmmmssssss

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I_LLj1k16_k?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• man I need this movie right now all up in my face

Comment

• i don't really like that Batman saves the badass line for AFTER Superman flies off but I'm still interested in this because BATFLECK. And check out the score- Zimmer AND Junkie XL!

http://collider.com/batman-vs-superm...collidersocial

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  i don't really like that Batman saves the badass line for AFTER Superman flies off but I'm still interested in this because BATFLECK. And check out the score- Zimmer AND Junkie XL!

http://collider.com/batman-vs-superm...collidersocial
                  Ooooooooooooh
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• new footage coming tonight

Comment

• I'm way, way pumped for WONDER WOMAN. My instincts tell me that it's really, really going to be one of the really good ones.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Footage for BvS, Wonder Woman and new Suicide Squad trailer.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Also, this Batman vs. Superman cereal is the shit.

The Superman one is better as it tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch wrapped in Nutella.

Comment

• XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X