Episode 16: "What's the blerbahbler?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Total creep. He says he's been with triple-digit numbers of women? I assume he's paid for every single one.
    this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      Holy. Fuck.
      Not quite sure if this is a good "holy.fuck." or a intervention "holy.fuck." haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I love the thought of Rob going into the zoo and just getting his 5 year old kid look of wonderment on his face and running up to the lemur cage...and proceeding to mimic them jerking it.

Comment

That sounds pretty accurate.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Pretty much was.

Comment

The zoo is one of the few places where I'm like a big goofy kid. Moreso than anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                The zoo is one of the few places where I'm like a big goofy kid. Moreso than anywhere else.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Oh Rob so drunk

"You get to work there for FREE! YES!"

Comment

I keep picturing Rob and Lesley at the zoo with Rob all hyperactive like a kid, with Lesley trying to talk him down like his Mom would. Rob would also be wearing a beanie with a propeller on top, short pants, and have a frog and slingshot in his pocket.

Comment

And shit in his diaper.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        And shit in his diaper.
                        Naturally.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

"I wanna see the monkeys! I WANNA SEE THE MONKEYS!!!!"
                          "Rob, if you don't start behaving, we're leaving."
                          "MONKEYS! MONKEYS!!!!"
                          "OK, that's it!" (grabs Rob by his ear, drags him away from the monkey cage)
                          "NO! Lesley! They're throwing poo! NO!!!! I DON'T WANNA GO!!! BAAAAWWWWLLLLL!!!"

Cue to a few hours later, Lesley has Rob over her lap, as she starts spanking him. Rob's mom is there, offering her advice ("That's it, Lesley! Use the flat of your hand!").

Comment

That's kinda creepy.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

fap fap fap fap

Comment

Rerbs mom is so supportive.

Comment

Working...
                                X