X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
    Live by the TRUE INNERNET COLOURS

Die by the TRUE INNERNET COLOURS
    This can't be a Benetton ad... because you're not blick...

Comment

You've never seen the dreaded WHITE RASTA?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Thank science they are as rare as hens' teeth here...

If it does not have spiked anime hair and a tracksuit, it dies a quick death.

Comment

I picture a trainyard, jackbooted northern soldiers, and herds of white rastas being whipped into the cars.

Is this what heaven is?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

hahahah
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              I picture a trainyard, jackbooted northern soldiers, and herds of white rastas being whipped into the cars.

Is this what heaven is?
              If you have a train being loaded with guidos and guidettes... then yes. I find your idea of Heaven intriquing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Comment

Loved this episode. Agree with the love for Thor (needed more Dennings!), the stuff about Super (I have to see that flick), Lesley's love of necking, the hatred for Scream 4 (the review pretty much confirmed my feelings when I heard this was coming out). Also, can't wait for the report of Rob's Vegas hijinks, too (I'm in the same boat - my wife is far more of a social butterfly than I am).

ETA: Loved the Purdeycast - MUST HAVE MOAR!
                Last edited by Timothy225; 05-09-2011, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Lesley's persistent passive aggressive I-Wish-Rob-Would-Do-Crunches talk is great.

Comment

haha.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Due to the large amount of spoilers I had to skip a good bit of this episode.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Washboard abs are overrated...

All they do is keep you from walking normally with all the women that you drag around while they cling to your ankles.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                          Washboard abs are overrated...

All they do is keep you from walking normally with all the women that you drag around while they cling to your ankles.
                          A sacrifice I will have to make.

EDIT: How much was Super on-demand, Rob? Might grab that this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            Due to the large amount of spoilers I had to skip a good bit of this episode.
                            ]
                            Figured that would happen, but we had stuff to talk about. Unlike BDR where it's almost impossible to have any new spoilers since Ceej doesn't watch anything new. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              Figured that would happen, but we had stuff to talk about. Unlike BDR where it's almost impossible to have any new spoilers since Ceej doesn't watch anything new. haha
                              and a hush fell over the crowd...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                A sacrifice I will have to make.

EDIT: How much was Super on-demand, Rob? Might grab that this weekend.

like 5.99. And it's totally worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X