Regular Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regular Show

this premiered last night on Cartoon Network and for some reason Lesley and I dug the hell outta it. It's pretty fucking silly, but it worked for us.

"Don't look at our crotches, while we're synchronizing our watchesss...."
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    this premiered last night on Cartoon Network and for some reason Lesley and I dug the hell outta it. It's pretty fucking silly, but it worked for us.

"Don't look at our crotches, while we're synchronizing our watchesss...."
    I'm surprised with what they got away with for a Cartoon Network show during non-Adult Swim hours.

Full Episode (while it lasts)

"Hambooooooniiiiing!"
    sigpic
    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Dying during that part.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

If any scene from that episode seems "MAKE ME INTO AN ANIMATED GIF", it is that scene. With the hamboning.
        sigpic

Comment

i loved the payoff with it.

Comment

This might not last long, so watch at your earliest convenience.

Keep an ear out for an awesome guest voice. You'll know it when you hear it.

No, I'm not telling you who it is.
            sigpic

Comment

Awesome. Love this show.

Comment

This fucking show
                "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

Holy shit, how did I miss this?

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O3NUph7AXvY?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Tyler the Creator and Childish Gambino on Regular Show.

I miss cable. I miss being able to watch shows in a reliable fashion.
                  sigpic

Comment

That was a pretty great episode

Comment

This show is good, but it's no Adventure Time.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

It doesn't need to be and it's still awesome. Mordacai is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          It doesn't need to be and it's still awesome. Mordacai is great.

Did you see the live action music video?
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

link?

Comment

www.youtube.com

Regular Show Party Tonight music video.

Comment

Working...
                              X