Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pyschotic he may be, but damn if he isn't great in It's Always Sunny.

Anyway, back to the first class. Tried watching X-Men evolution on Hulu. It's is terrible!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      Pyschotic he may be, but damn if he isn't great in It's Always Sunny.

Anyway, back to the first class. Tried watching X-Men evolution on Hulu. It's is terrible!
      Go watch the original animated X-Men on Marvel's website.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

The original show is even worse.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You shut your filthy whore mouth.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Dude it is. AS a kid it seemed fucking great, but now the animation is piss poor and the voices suck.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Dude it is. AS a kid it seemed fucking great, but now the animation is piss poor and the voices suck.
              Ever see the original pilot from the 80s where Wolverine is an aussie? That was shit.

The early 90s cartoon wasn't too bad. You could do a lot worse.

Let's see:

Early 90s X-men or mid 90s Spider-man. Let's do this!

Comment

Both suck. 90's Batman for the fucking win.

Comment

I've made a thread about this. This is a battle about FOX cartoons here.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    I've made a thread about this. This is a battle about FOX cartoons here.
                    And it all makes sense now. Heh.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post

"I GO...............................WHERE I WANNA GO........................"

*Wolverine goes*
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post

"I GO...............................WHERE I WANNA GO........................"

*Wolverine goes*
                          Nothing beats "THIS ONE'S FOR YOU MORPH!!!!!!!!"

Comment

HAhA oh Morph. I still have that figure somewhere.

Comment

Don't tell me you tried to laugh like him.

And Gambit with his hot magenta armor. Yeah, those were the 90s.

Comment

So it's a period piece now? Interesting.

First off - the film takes place in the 1960's. John F Kennedy is the President of the United States. Martin Luther King and Malcolm X are on TV doing marches. There is a spirit of a hopeful future that was prevalent in that time. We will see how Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr met - and how they dreamt of a future with Mutant & Human kind. They're going to be in their late twenties. Xavier - as played by James McAvoy will not be in his wheelchair to begin the film - but we will see how he wound up in a wheelchair. I asked if McAvoy would have a nice shiny chrome dome - and folks. We're going to see Professor X when he still had hair. We'll see McAvoy and Fassbender's Magneto formulate what it is they are attempting by creating the X-MEN.
                                Now Bryan wanted us to know this is not the conventional FIRST CLASS comic - but rather a new beginning for X-MEN. Set in the 60s - Vaughn is technologically inspired by JAMES BOND's tech of the time. The costumes will be far more comic bookish than we've seen before - and while Scott and Jean aren't here - Cyclops' brother Alex Summers aka Havoc will be, as played by Lucas Till.

Comment

Working...
                                X