No announcement yet.

mmorpgs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DDO's free version did not really hook me like other games have. That being said it wasn't terrible, just not for me.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

WHAT IN THE FUCK BLIZZ?! I typically don't get pissy about changes to WoW. I understand MMO's must change, and generally it's for the best. I didn't throw a fit when Death Knights using Blood talents get nerfed because the self healing was SOOOO overpowered. But now, they are decimating the blood tree. My favorite tree since the WOTLK Beta started. In Cataclysm the blood tree is losing it's DPS talents, and turning into a pure tanking tree. FUCK THIS. Blood is by far the best solo play talent tree for DKs, and it also serves a huge purpose in dungeons/raids and takes a lot of healing stress of healers. I am so goddamn not happy with this change. My desire for Cataclysm, and WoW in general, just took a big hit.

QQ

Comment

I feel your rage Billy, even though I have no idea any of that means.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          WHAT IN THE FUCK BLIZZ?! I typically don't get pissy about changes to WoW. I understand MMO's must change, and generally it's for the best. I didn't throw a fit when Death Knights using Blood talents get nerfed because the self healing was SOOOO overpowered. But now, they are decimating the blood tree. My favorite tree since the WOTLK Beta started. In Cataclysm the blood tree is losing it's DPS talents, and turning into a pure tanking tree. FUCK THIS. Blood is by far the best solo play talent tree for DKs, and it also serves a huge purpose in dungeons/raids and takes a lot of healing stress of healers. I am so goddamn not happy with this change. My desire for Cataclysm, and WoW in general, just took a big hit.

QQ
          SAY WHAT?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

"Get Nerfed" is now officially in my vocabulary...

Comment

Working...
            X