No announcement yet.

Vice Principals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great episode this week. Watching Goggins trying to corral her kids was fucking greatness.

Waiting for horse face to tell Snodgrass about the binder. Really surprised she hasn't yet. Has to happen next episode.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH
      *hipcheck*

hilarious.

The principal got TURNT UP jesus. Goggins was on point this episode.

"What??! I can't say that she sucked upon my penis?"

dead
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Like three episodes behind on this.

Comment

The finale was like WHAT?!

Comment

Yeah, caught me off guard. Didn't realize it was the finale until after.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

we get one more season. Real curious as to how that's going to play out.

Comment

Finished this last night. The few 3 episodes just really dragged a bit, and comparing it to the back half of the series it's really obvious. But still, this is wonderful and weird, and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK is it mean and cynical. The teacher work day episode might be my favorite of the bunch. And that ending? Holy shit that ending.

Hope since they filmed everything already that it comes back after the holidays.

Comment

I was in love with the gin scene. That actress was amazing bouncing between the different types of drunk.

Comment

God yes. BEAST MODE. And pissing on the patrol car? Man.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GmSx6OtS2Hw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

can't fucking wait.

Comment

Great first episode for this season. Goggins's office was fucking hilarious as was the scene at the pond with McBride in the wheelchair.

Comment

That kids voice last night had me fucking dying.

"Go ahead, have yourself a thrill kill." I was still laughing about that line 30 minutes later.

Comment

Jesus christ this week's episode was rouuuugh.

"I cleaned it Christine...."

"Did you just pay that boy???"

fucking dying...

Comment

I RUBBED IT WITH ROCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X