Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Hahahaha,
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
        yesssssssss
        Best part of working the Wendy's drive-thru was spring/summertime after school let out. Yes.

Comment

• *pervertfist*

Seriously, the hot women have been out in full force lately, and scantily clad. There was some gigantic-breasted, long-legged Indian chick in a very tight white button-down tee and disturbingly short shorts on the bus yesterday who was bursting out of her top. Looking at that woman was like watching the universe expand. I need to step up my gym and tan game since I just finished my laundry. Haha.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Pedicure anyone?

“Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• That ruined my dinner.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My twitter feed is full of amazing pictures and gifs from the last 12 hours. I got to get home and start saving them.

Comment

• Abbottabad resident Sohaib Athar, AKA @ReallyVirtual, unwittingly live-tweeted the US assault on Osama bin Laden’s compound.

Comment

• SOON

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                            REP HEEEM!!!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Where. Did. He. Get. Those. PANTS?

Comment

Working...
                                X