Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's like I don't even know you.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Maybe you should write another edition of You're all INSANE about it. HIS NAME IS MARION COBRETTI FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I need to see COBRA again...it's been a long while. I DO like it, but it's not DEMOLITION MAN awesome.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          I need to see COBRA again...it's been a long while. I DO like it, it's not DEMOLITION MAN, it's awesomer.
          I fixed your post. It was broken.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• CRIME IS THE DISEASE. HE'S THE CURE.

Best fucking tagline.

Comment

• Comment

• Yessss.

Comment

• Young Adult

I liked it a lot. Theron was really great in this. Did she get nominated for an Oscar for this role? Patton Oswalt was good as well, but his role felt very small for how important his character was to Charlize. I totally understand why he didn't get a nomination.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Cobra beats Demolition Man like it's his dim witted red headed step-child.
                    I liked the "right-wing dreamchild waking up in liberal futureland" more than seeing Death Wish 3: Mambo Italiano Edition. The only thing to really compare is "main villain demise" and they're both pretty awesome. It's a Scorpion or Sub-Zero choice.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Demo Man is more fun in an overall sense while Cobra has a better version of Stallone.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm just surprised that Marco Brambilla didn't direct more movies. He did a great job on DEMOLITION MAN delivering solid action and consistently good humor. It's also very well paced.

Comment

• One look at his page at imdb tells me why, but I agree, I wish he had gotten more action movie gigs out of it.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            I liked the "right-wing dreamchild waking up in liberal futureland" more than seeing Death Wish 3: Mambo Italiano Edition. The only thing to really compare is "main villain demise" and they're both pretty awesome. It's a Scorpion or Sub-Zero choice.
                            Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            Demo Man is more fun in an overall sense while Cobra has a better version of Stallone.
                            In a playful way I like to fuck about and act like one is concretely better just because I prefer it, but you can make a case for either movie as both are really great. I just wish Stallone had made more movies like Cobra. Just balls to the wall action. It's good to see him doing that again, even if Chack Snore-us pooped all over Expendables 2 with his non sense.

Comment

• PIG.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Warrior

Just rewatched it. So fantastic. So cliché, but it works so fucking well I forgive the lack of originality. Hardy, Edgerton and Nolte are all delivering top notch performances.

First time around, I didn't fully get Tommy's uber-anger, but now, I completely get it, and his reaction at the end.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X