Florida - We've got weird shit too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ironic?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ugh. Was trying to block that from my head. Our company holiday party is being held on that thing (in Jan - our HR department was slow in getting it reserved early enough).
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Haha. Godspeed.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So lame. It's built for retirees. I'm thinking to boycott the event.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Go Florida. The only robot I want by my penis is a goddamn whorebot. WHERE ARE MY WHOREBOTS?!

Comment

You bastards need to warm shit up down there. I don't want to pay $10 for a carton of orange juice.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

No kidding. Heat went out last night (blower on the unit wasn't pushing any air). We're supposed to be back at 74 by Friday. After almost 2 weeks of morning freezes.

Comment

Good. I mean it sucks someone died, but let these fucking things roam free. So the Japanese can kill them...

Comment

Stay Classy Florida!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                      Howard, seriously, what is the deal with Floridians ripping off little kids? Remember this one?

http://www.wpbf.com/news/15194935/detail.html
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I only live here. Born in Hawaii and raised in Texas. I claim no kinship with weirdo Floridians. That being said, my initial thought was drugs, but the guy doing the stealing? Looks way too baby-faced.

Comment

• Baby faced doesn't matter - the Craig's List Killer looked like a choirboy!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I hope Howard's says "Puts it in the ass street".
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Come on Florida....what the shit?

In an interview with police, the girl admits that is true, saying, "Sometimes he wasn't a willing participant, like, he'd try to stop me. But I'd just do it anyways."

Comment

• Wait, what?
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X