ICP...a low point in the life of cj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICP...a low point in the life of cj

I just wanted to make it clear that i am no longer a ICP fan. I was all about it in high school but unlike many juggalos i saw the light and grew the fuck up. To anyone who is still into them I would say try listening to some good hip hop such as

atmosphere
    POS
    Wu-Tang (old wu is best)
    Beastie Boys
    MF DOOM
    Saul Williams
    You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Re: ICP...a low point in the life of cj

Don't lie man. I know you still have the face paint and the Great Malinko posters. LET's GO CHICKEN HUNTIN!

Fucking ICP..... /me shakes head
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Confession/Calling Out

Originally posted by Rob
      Don't lie man.
      Speaking of lies, don't front like you didn't like/listen to ICP for a period of time. Because I will call you a LIAR!

I'm with you CJ, I wish I could pretend that I wasn't a fan for a while, but that just isn't the case. I'm glad we both grew the fuck up. Too bad were the only two manly men here big enough to admit our mistakes.

OOOO, 3rd degree burn.

Comment

I never said I didn't listen to them, I just never considered myself a Juggalo, as opposed to Cj, who used to wear the face paint. There are still some decent beats on "The Riddle Box".
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Semantics.

Comment

MARK IT ZERO BITCH!

Comment

Did any of you know that the Hot Topic in Blaine sells more ICP merchandise than any other Hot Topic in the country?

Comment

That's because there are no Hot Topics in Detroit.

Comment

Cj burned me some ICP CD's a couple of years ago, but I'll be honest, I couldn't listen to much of it. It just seemed like WWF hip-hop...If I remember correctly, they might have had a couple of songs that were somewhat amusing. I don't really listen to hip-hop at at these days, but I still love that old Wu-tang.

Comment

i have a couple o freinds that so into ICP, that they had posters,stickers,every cd, DVD and tattoos one guy got twisted jugalo so that when he got into fight and put his arms up you could read twisted jugalo on his fore arms... They are still Jugalo's for life
                    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Honestly, if you are over the age of 16, the ICPness should stop. They are not good, they never were good (and yes I was sucked into the hype around 15-16), they infact suck. And if you feel like Juggalos are the only ones that "understand" you, you have massive, massive issues.

Comment

I'm so happy the term "Juggalo" was completely unknown to me until now.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                          I'm so happy the term "Juggalo" was completely unknown to me until now.
                          Your Welcome
                          I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

And the ICP nonsence continues. While driving to work today, i was cut off on the freeway. And what did i see on the license plate LA JUGLO, with a crazy clown sticker on the back window.. Now that's a winner in my book

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iMv9d1pIoBA

FUCK THIS WASTE OF SPACE....

Jesus. What the fuck is wrong with people?!

Comment

Working...
                              X