Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout

from kotaku.com:

When they originally stated they were going for 9-12 endings, I was seriously impressed, imagining the sort of replay value that would generate. Now Bethesda's Todd Howard has appeared in the latest OXM podcast, saying that the game now has more than 200 different endings as of last week.
    holy hell. is that even possible?! well i know what i'll be playing FOREVER after gta 4...

more here:http://kotaku.com/371657/fallout-3-has-over-200-endings
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Re: fallout

Yah I read that last night. I'm cautiously excited about this game. I fucking loved the first 2 and this one looks awesome, but I've been trying not to get my hopes up. And 200 endings is fucking ridiculous. If they are actually completely different endings, then that's crazy talk.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Re: fallout

if you haven't preordered the collector's edition of this game yet, what the hell are you waiting for? if you need more reasons: how about this:

i'm too exicted for this.

Comment

if you guys picked up the collector's edition of gta4 but haven't decided on fallout's collector's edition, here's something that'll help you decide:

Comment

Yay, more crap I don't need at all!

Just the game for me please.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Actually the bobble head looks cool...If anyone buys the collectors edition I'll trade them for something or buy it off of them...

I bought the GTA4 Spec Ed...The box and the duffle bag are cool, the rest of the shit sucked. If anyone wants any of it. Send me a PM...we can work a deal.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5013839/amazon-sna...rvival-edition

Amazon for the fucking win.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

i just preordered it from amazon. why? because i'm obsessive about clocks and watches. tick... tick... tick...

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rgnywqmR2_E

FUCKING EPIC!

Watch the third video...holy shit.

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

This looks like it may end my marriage with Sarah before it even begins!
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5057227/how-fallou...-than-oblivion

Fuck yes. Game sounds better and better.

Comment

I have never played a Fallout game (or RPG games in general) but Fallout 3 does look interesting.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                          I have never played a Fallout game (or RPG games in general) but Fallout 3 does look interesting.
                          dot dot motherfucking dot. dude, go fucking play fallout. NOW.

Comment

Yeah totally. The first one is free now on gametap.com

Cannot wait for this game...

Comment

I'll check it out.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                              X