Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf Kojima? No idea what is happening but I'm in. Especially with that thumbs up shot near the end.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m1sdAmSq4vs" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

shit yeah
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        wtf Kojima? No idea what is happening but I'm in. Especially with that thumbs up shot near the end.
        THAT SHIT IS SO GOOD.

Also, Witchfire is my game reveal of the show. GIMME.

Comment

• So babies for Scud equate to what the flashlight was for Alan Wake.

What an odd trailer.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Never Stop Sneaking drops on Switch next week. Hell yeah.

Comment

• I just looked that game up. Heck yeah that looks neat.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/StUMAuqkWXQ" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• VR mode in that is gonna be the shit.

Comment

• James Franco as Tommy Wiseau as multiple people from classic games.

love it. Especially the Shenmue clip.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BHR1aEdTA4M" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• holy shit. That looks fucking AMAZING. Jesus christ.

Comment

• WIP.

Vertical Slice.

Nope.

Comment

• "No chicken, no dinner!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              holy shit. That looks fucking AMAZING. Jesus christ.
                              Holy hell. PC only I presume?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Glad Vive finally announced the wireless VR adapter. Hopefully the other sets do the same soon. Wireless is 100% required to get this shit mainstream. Once that happens they can figure out how to get sets down to the $200-300 range.

Comment

Working...
                                X