November 4, 2016: Doctor Strange
    May 5, 2017: Guardians of the Galaxy 2
    July 28, 2017: Thor: Ragnarok
    November 3, 2017: Black Panther
    May 4, 2018: Avengers: Infinity War – Part I
    July 6, 2018: Captain Marvel
    November 2, 2018: Inhumans
    May 3, 2019: Avengers: Infinity War – Part II
    Wrong subtitle on Cap 3. It's Serpent Society, not Civil War.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Wrong subtitle on Cap 3. It's Serpent Society, not Civil War.
      They changed it back to Civil War.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah, what's the deal? Did they mess with people on the whole Serpent Society thing as a joke and then flip it to Civil War?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          They changed it back to Civil War.
          I heard that thing change three times and I'm going with lags heard until we get a press release.

Still, I'm really really really confused as to why they didn't announced Carol Danvers casting.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• And I think I just got it partially clarified.

Comment

• and no BeneCum announcement?
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                and no BeneCum announcement?
                Dude is Doc Strange, that's done.

Biggest announcement was we are getting Panther in costume first in Cap 3

Comment

• It is Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel, right? I didn't see anything official.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    It is Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel, right? I didn't see anything official.
                    It's Carol Danvers. Press releases are forthcoming. They could've been way mire clear on a lot during the presentation. Including the GOTG 2 release date change..

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Dude is Doc Strange, that's done.
                      Then why no big announcement? Figured that would be huge news that he was officially signed for the gig and not just in talks.

Comment

• Infinity War! That pic of Thanos with the Gauntlet is hott stuff.

Comment

• Yeah this image is the Fappening 2: Electric Bugaloo for me. Always loved the Infinity War story and Thanos. Still can't believe they are doing it in film. Cannot wait.
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Ok, back from stuff.

To answer Matt's question, Feige just came out in clarified that the talks are almost done but not quite. Still, there's no reason to believe it won't happen. Nobody is holding it up, it's just appeasing Disney.

Long post upcoming, give me a minute and I'll be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post

Yeah this image is the Fappening 2: Electric Bugaloo for me. Always loved the Infinity War story and Thanos. Still can't believe they are doing it in film. Cannot wait.

duuuuude
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You better believe that there's going to be spoilers.

Spoiler: Rumor, Speculation and Fact stitched together for greater clarity. 

AVENGERS 2!

Rewritten and touched up to accompany the Cap 3 changes. It was funny to see the movie being called by the original title (Serpent Society), but it was confusing as balls.

That being said, here's where rumor drops us with recent changes to make the Marvel Universe a playground for RDJ.

Stark takes his lumps, but atones. Rumor suggests SHIELD reforms now with STARK as head. Stark fumbles through a few files and finds other people that Fury wanted to recruit as Avengers (Inhumans, Black Panther, Doc Strange, Captain Marvel, etc).

The analogy being used for Hydra's role going forward is on par with Saddam Hussein. When Hussein was in power, he quelled and kept a lot of sects and terrorist factions from rising up. Now, that the main power has been removed, we're going to see the nutty science freaks multiply en masse.

Klaw is one of those types and his actions in Age of Ultron lead to T'Challa taking power.

Cap and his street team Avengers go after Bucky. Stark starts building a more super powered team for what's coming down the line.

Ant-Man shows up and it's suggested he'll eventually take Cap's side.

Today's announcement and how we get to the next Avengers movie.

May 6, 2016: Captain America: Civil War

• First time T'Challa in costume as Black Panther
                                • Bucky brought back into the fold
                                • Stark makes plans to militarize superhumans.
                                • Cap says nay, while Stark manipulates events to get his way.

November 4, 2016: Doctor Strange

• Doc vs. a younger magician abusing an Infinity Gem.
                                • Gem summons Dormammu and opens a portal to Limbo.
                                • Doc meets Clea and teams up to stop a Hellish invasion of Earth.
                                • Doc recovers Gem for SHIELD, gem reveals to Thanos in deep space that he's got a stone left to find on Earth.

May 5, 2017: Guardians of the Galaxy 2

• The biggest rumors start here, as there's not even a full script yet. Just word of mouth.
                                • Annihilation Wave of sorts. Basically, a giant mercenary hired by Thanos to distract Nova Corps and other galactic forces while he hunts for the remaining stones.
                                • Star Lord meets his dad.
                                • We find out that the gems talk to each other and they help the user to find the others.
                                • We meet Death.

July 28, 2017: Thor: Ragnarok

• Loki's found out and fucks shit up.
                                • Surtur

November 3, 2017: Black Panther

• I'm guessing Andy Serkis returns as Klaw. Not much outside of that new pic unveiled today.

May 4, 2018: Avengers: Infinity War – Part I

• Cap and Stark conflict peaks, as Thanos and his army arrive on Earth.
                                • The Infinity Gauntlet is formed.

July 6, 2018: Captain Marvel

• America gets to meet the Carol Corps.

November 2, 2018: Inhumans

• Really, Adam McKay (Step Brothers, Anchorman) is the frontrunner to direct.
                                • Vin Diesel to play Black Bolt

May 3, 2019: Avengers: Infinity War – Part II

• America spooges.

Comment

Working...
                                X