Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    I think describing the character as mindless is a bit unfair.

Besides, it's a noble intention to want to rid the universe of that prune-faced motherfucker.

True enough.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Thanks for the clarification on Diesel, guys! I like the sound of the practical effects approach, too.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Y'know what I love about this board? You lot have paid more attention to, and discussed Drax more that I've seen in about 10 years.

Luh youse guys!

Comment

• SHIELD/AVENGERS 2 SPOILERS:

Spoiler: That was nice 

The show must be in trouble, if they let the LMD stuff leak this early.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• oh shit, so they confirmed that about Coulson?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              oh shit, so they confirmed that about Coulson?
              Without using the word LMD, but giving strong cyborg visuals.

Here's the deal for now.

Spoiler: tentative spoilers for super fun-time 2015 

Scarlet Witch made an LMD work in a way it never did before, as a vessel for a real mind. So, Coulson is now an LMD that believes it is human. Feeling, functional and all super time.

Basically, he's going to be the Marvel Movieverse's Vision without the backstory hang-ups.

Comment

• I gave up on the show after 5 episodes because it was so fucking boring.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I gave up on the show after 5 episodes because it was so fucking boring.
                  They're feeling the pressure to amp it up from Disney.

While the show is still doing strong ratings, it's making people at the Mouse House antsy due to the whole Poochie factor.

Comment

• they just need to recast almost everyone except for the wonder twins. I like them.

Comment

• Watched about 10 minutes of one episode, it didn't grab me.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

they just need to recast almost everyone except for the wonder twins. I like them.
                        Yup. Suffers from typical Whedon bullshit oh look how cool and hip and clever everyone is...but they aren't.

Comment

• I get an email from Disney every week saying "hey guys, don't forget about a Agents of SHIELD! It's on tonight!" Yeah...pass.

Comment

• Agents of shield has more problems than Whedon's shit. It's BLAND AS FUCK imho.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah, Whedonisms or whatever are not the problem.

Comment

• I enjoy the show, but I agree - needs to ramp up on the action, and they can shit can at least two characters. Also, need to see more Marvel stuff in this. Fuck Centipede, gimme Hydra agents in the green outfits, gimme AIM agents with the beekeeper headgear. More SHIELD flying cars, more superheroes and villains, and I wants me a Helicarrier every so often!

Disney/Marvel should be embracing this shit and not turning this into yet another NCIS wannabe show.

Comment

Working...
                                X