No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm digging it. And normally I find Captain America as interesting as white paint.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I loved the first half of the first Cap movie but wasn't a fan of the second. I'm hoping I'll be fully invested in this one.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

•   Spoiler: While we're on Cap 2 

Arnim Zola and Hydra are being used to explain why Bucky turned into the Winter Soldier.

Howard Stark flashback is half about trying to find Cap in the Arctic, half trying to recover the Cosmic Cube/Tesseract.

Hydra never disbanded following Red Skull's "death".
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Give me this movie now, please.

Comment

• Love that trailer. Feels like THE AVENGERS 2, especially with the helicarrier.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• My movie dick is hard bros.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Love the first Cappy film, but that is a different level of awesome trailerage. Very nice.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I don't remember the helicarrier constantly being destroyed in the comics. Then again, I don't think I read many SHIELD-related books. Was it a constant target?

Comment

• I think I only have one book it's actually in, and while it was attacked, all they did was break a few windows.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      I don't remember the helicarrier constantly being destroyed in the comics. Then again, I don't think I read many SHIELD-related books. Was it a constant target?

There's multiple heli-carriers for a reason. It didn't happen a lot until the Godzilla series, where they destroyed two heli-carriers in a 17 issue reason.

It's rare, but it happens. Also, I'm now all but convinced that Robert Redford will end up
                        Spoiler: contextual comic spoiler 
                      getting zapped by the Cosmic Cube/Tesseract and have Red Skull's conscious imprinted onto him.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Caps 2 looks awesome. Loved the first.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Who wants me to spoil what I just saw?

Comment

• Spill it.

Comment

• Well, because I'm bored.

Spoiler: Thor 2 credits 

Scene 1:

Sif and some others take the new McGuffin to another realm where they find The Collector (Benecio del Toro). It turns out that the Tesseract is an Infinity Gem and so is this new thing. They can't keep them together, so they leave it with The Collector.

The Collector goes all Gollum and turns to the camera to say that he's going to hunt down the others.

Scene 2:

Thor and Jane Foster start macking out when one of Malekith's things slips into our world from Dark Evil Elf land.

Comment

• Is the first one the thing that Gunn shot and Thor's director hated?
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X