No announcement yet.

Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to try to get a 3 man team going in single or at least a few of us on multi tonight if possible.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I found that shitty mic.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

My date tonight is sick and we are 50/50 if we are going out. If not, then strike all night.

Comment

fuck a sick girl, DESTINY. STAY HEALTHY, GET SEX LATER.

Comment

I'm down to strike today. I should be on later today and/or tonight.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

AND MY AXE... or something.

hunter4lyfe
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

If it's late late I might be available. Otherwise maybe tomorrow night for shooting things?

Comment

neat. Special vendor shows up only on weekends in the game.

Comment

Sorry I had to duck out so abruptly after that win, the Mrs walked in the door immediately asking me to help her do stuff

That last round was really fun though once i actually started getting some bloody kills. We have to do that again sometime soon!
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• yeah, was good stuff. We ended up doing the first three strikezone missions. Pretty fun. This game is MUCH more fun playing with you guys.

Comment

• Got it
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I feel like a leper. I no haz PS4s.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I am not good at multiplayer. Oof.

Comment

• Getting on in a few. Apparently Strange Coins randomly drop from the public events and strikes. I'll be trying to get at least 5 more of those before the weekend is up.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I got some stuff from the public events this morning with Nate. I didn't see a coin, but I got some weird orb of light and a dope cloak.

Comment

Working...
                                X