No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon has them in stock again. My credit card is reverberating on my desk.

Comment

Played Resogun and Contrast yesterday. Resogun is fun, but I suck at it so far. Contrast I actually enjoyed a lot, very cool puzzle platformer.

Started AC4 today, was undecided on what to buy and finally pulled the trigger on it today. So far, better than AC3 but it's just more Assassin's Creed so far, which I like but I hope it reaches AC2/Bro level goodness.

Haven't tried streaming, figured I'd save the bandwidth for all the shit I'm currently downloading. Nice UI, but still a few things missing compared to PS3, but I figure that will get patched in eventually. I need my video, music and DLNA server options. Also add a damn export to external hdd option for recorded gameplay. Can't view screenshots really yet which is weird, you just see a thumbnail and options to upload. Same with recorded gameplay, to view it you have to go to the editor, no way to just view file on its own. At least background downloading and installing is here. I see frequent firmware updates in these first few months at least for all the stuff still missing.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Twitch streams don't automatically archive? That fucking suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Comment

It's times like these I really regret fucking my credit up.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Twitch streams don't automatically archive? That fucking suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
            nope. not after their last update last year. Caught us off guard as we lost a few show due to this.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              nope. not after their last update last year. Caught us off guard as we lost a few show due to this.
              Apparently the problem on PS4, not sure about Xbone, is the HDCP encoding that's on PS4. Even to get it to archive you'd have to run through a streaming box of some kind to stream that out.

Comment

Fucking love this system. Killzone is DOPE. But I've been spending too much time on Resogun. Shit is addicting as fuck.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

a TON of people have been bitching about some level in Killzone being totally confusing, and having to stream to get help how to get through it. Seen that yet? I want to know what makes it so bad.

Comment

only half way through it but haven't had any issues thus far. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Comment

Fucking love this system. Killzone is DOPE. But I've been spending too much time on Resogun. Shit is addicting as fuck.
                      How is Killzone's multiplayer? I should probably check out some streams.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        How is Killzone's multiplayer? I should probably check out some streams.
                        I'm hearing it's way better than the campaign.

Comment

I kind of hate the multiplayer only because it's hard as fuck for me to determine who is bad or good and by the time I do I'm dead. It's just a learning curve for me. Besides that it's pretty swank with the modes and loadouts and what not.

Just streamed some resogun with the camera and according to the people in the stream it was working ok. Looks like Ceej and I may stream some shit on Wednesday or definitely Friday.

Comment

Just played some co-op Resogun, fun as fuck.

Comment

Looks like Ceej and I may stream some shit on Wednesday or definitely Friday.
                              FUCK YOU IM LOCKING DOWN XBONE ON FRIDAY I GOT A FLEET OF FUCKERS COMING OVER FOR THAT STREAM

Comment

finally got some skills in KZ. Did a sweet 3 kill streak that ended in me straight knifing a dude in the neck. Woot.

Comment

Working...
                                X