Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clash of the Titans. So much potential lost with the lack of clear focus on the storyline. Great set pieces though and looks awesome in HD. Currently downloading Kick Ass. This downloading videos to rent isn't so bad. Maybe I'll join Netflix.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Instant watch is the coolest.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• you're gonna love 'Kick-Ass'.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Grabbing Kick Ass on the way home tonight. EXCITED.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Grabbing Kick Ass on the way home tonight. EXCITED.
            Same. I get that some of you didn't care for it...it's not for everyone and I can agree that it's not a perfect film. However, it was definitely one of the best theater-going experiences of my entire life. I can't wait to watch it again.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• People that don't like Kick Ass are not to be trusted. It damn near is perfect.

Comment

• Hit-Girl absolutely steals the movie (can't wait to see her in the Let The Right One In redo). Cool little flick.

Comment

• Is Kick-Ass good? Yeah.

Would I watch it again? Not really.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Like most movies, I'd happily give it another go-round or two when it hits cable, as I caught it in the theater already. Buy the DVD/BR? Probably not as I'm not much of a movie collector as I used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Hit-Girl absolutely steals the movie (can't wait to see her in the Let The Right One In redo). Cool little flick.
                      I still need to see 'Let the Right One In'.

Comment

• That was a great flick, Matt. Very creepy in parts, and touching in its way in the relationship between the two leads. The US version will have a lot to live up to, and sadly, will be found wanting, I predict.

We need more foreign cinema in theaters, damn it! Can't read a subtitle? Go to school!

Comment

• Kinda like you, Tim. I loved Kickass, but I'm not sure I'd buy it. Probably on sale. I buy a whole lot less movies than I used to.

Unlike Inception, which will be bought with my bigass HDTV near Christmas.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Kinda like you, Tim. I loved Kickass, but I'm not sure I'd buy it. Probably on sale. I buy a whole lot less movies than I used to.

Unlike Inception, which will be bought with my bigass HDTV near Christmas.
                            I don't buy many movies anymore either...I typically wait until they are pretty cheap ($10-$15 range on blu-rays, $5-$10 range on DVDs), and that's ONLY on movies that I may want to watch more than once. My library is filled with shit that I have no intention of ever watching again, so my lesson has indeed been learned.

But I'm buying 'Kick-Ass'. Oh yes.

and 'Inception'? I'm buying the mondo deluxe spinning top totem release on blu ray. Oh yes.

Comment

• I see why geeks like Kick Ass. Nerd wish fulfillment. Plot is kinda meh. Taking a mini break, as I was starting to yawn.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Howard's End...
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X