Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh shit, is that out?????
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• For those in the know? YESSSSSS
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And by in the know I mean bootleg. But it is 720 legit so that's nice.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
          oh shit, is that out?????
          I don't think the bd comes out for like another month. It's like $35 right now, hoping Amazon marks it down closer to release.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I don't think the bd comes out for like another month. It's like $35 right now, hoping Amazon marks it down closer to release.

Amazon and Lionsgate are currently pissing on each other's toes with their preorders. It'll drop during release week.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Amazon and Lionsgate are currently pissing on each other's toes with their preorders. It'll drop during release week.
              Why? Does Lionsgate just not want to sell more copies? Pretty dumb since Amazon is good about price matching. I've gotten so many refunds after pre-ordering movies and games from Amazon, it's crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Why? Does Lionsgate just not want to sell more copies? Pretty dumb since Amazon is good about price matching. I've gotten so many refunds after pre-ordering movies and games from Amazon, it's crazy.

Amazon has an AI price-matching unit for older titles. Some special people have figured out how to game it to get older titles to sell for under an acceptable rate.

This is pissing people off. Lionsgate is one of those people. Amazon likes the extra business, so they're turning a blind eye. As a result, certain outlets are refusing to offer attractive sell-through prices to Amazon.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• JAWS on blu ray.

Yep, it's an amazing blu ray. Everything that you heard is true: it's one of the most beautiful blu rays since ALIEN. Worth every penny.

And yes, the film is STILL a masterpiece.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Contagion.

FAT DAMON'S WIFE DIDN'T HAVE HERPES.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• She had dem Derpes though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        Contagion.

FAT DAMON'S WIFE DIDN'T HAVE HERPES.

I really liked.it. I rewatched it with my hypocondriac buddy... good times...
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'll have the Pig Bat Steak please.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You guys need to watch JAWS again with this new transfer, ideally on blu ray. AMAZING.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I plan on buying it tonight. Can't wait.

Comment

• The Divide - What a pile, although the commentary is hilarious due to Biehn and his input therein. There are some good ideas within the flick but they are either carried out poorly OR are entirely dismissed after a certain point.

Comment

Working...
                                X