No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too many acronyms. I don't have time to learn all this shit. I just want a glowy axe of doom or something.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Burning Crusade. Cataclysm. You're in a meeting for 8 hours today. You have time!

Comment

• I know what those are but have no idea past that. Shit, I'm still level 15 while Russ has powerleveled 3 toons to 60+.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          TBC stuff is amaaaaaaaaazing compared to the Cata stuff. At least you can go from like 62-68 all in Nagrand.
          Yeah, but wading through Hellfire Peninsula is enough to drain me several times over.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I am attempting to get the loremaster achievement in Pandaria b/4 the expansion hits. Trying to remember where to go to pick up where I left off is tough!
            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• I got in the veterans statue. It's awesome. if you thought it was some plastic piece of crap? Nope. It's a big ass heavy pewter statue.

Comment

• That's awesome. It's crazy that WoW has lasted this long so it's neat that they're recognizing the loyal players.

Comment

• And how much money has Billy given Blizzard?

Comment

• Enough to make at least 83 of those statues.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hahaha. It is pretty cool of them do something like that though

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        And how much money has Billy given Blizzard?
                        I was thinking this but didn't want to say it. Blizzard employees probably all sit on ergonomic golden thrones instead of regular office chairs.

But it's also the pot and kettle because how much money have I thrown at Harmonix over the years?

Comment

• I mean I have tossed plenty of money at Blizz, but so what? I have gotten far more than my $15 a month out of them. I have plenty of games I spent $60 on and barely put 8 hours into, but I dropped at least 10 hours into WoW every single week. It's why I am dripping in epixxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Exactly. I could open a Fisher Price Guitar Center but if you did the math on cost per hour played it would be measured in cents, not dollars.

Comment

• for the record I was just giving Billy shit. That's awesome of Blizzard to do it without any fanfare and shit.

Comment

• WoW gave me free spine problems from being fused to my chair! Thanks Blizzard!
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X