No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone who doesn't like this trailer should be exploded, Dig Dug style, with a giant poop hose.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Oh shut up. It's not a great trailer
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Oh shut up. It's not a great trailer
        YOURE NOT A GREAT TRAILER!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          I'm not saying it won't be entertaining or make money or commenting about it's themes. I'm saying that was a shit teaser imho.
          Yeah, I'll see the movie, but the trailer is.... not very good. Then again, how many shitty movies have great trailers and vice versa?
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
            YOURE NOT A GREAT TRAILER!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Yeah, I'll see the movie, but the trailer is.... not very good. Then again, how many shitty movies have great trailers and vice versa?
              Yup. I mean, it's Ant-Man and it was all super dour and serious except for the punch line. HAM THAT SHIT UP.

Comment

• the iron man 3 teaser trailer was all dour and shit but that movie was pretty funny. not worried about this at all,
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Difference being I trust Shane Black. If it was still Edgar Wright I wouldn't have any worries.

Comment

• Again, the Edgar stuff doesn't bother me in the slightest. Could this bomb? Sure. Will it bomb because Edgar left? Probably not. So the nerds are pissed, but for everyone else it won't matter.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Again, the Edgar stuff doesn't bother me in the slightest. Could this bomb? Sure. Will it bomb because Edgar left? Probably not. So the nerds are pissed, but for everyone else it won't matter.
                      It won't bomb.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I know it won't and I don't think it will. I'm just going off what the rumblings are around the nerdworld. I'm really excited for this movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Difference being I trust Shane Black. If it was still Edgar Wright I wouldn't have any worries.
                          Paul Rudd and Adam McKay wrote the screenplay. And Peyton Reed worked on Mr. Show, Upright Citizen's Brigade, and the 1995 remake of early Kurt Russell vehicle The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes. I'm sure there'll be laughs a'plenty.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• My son's favorite super hero was Ant Man for awhile. God only knows why. he's psyched as hell to see this. And consequently, so am I. I want to see him react to it the same way he reacted to The Avengers or Cap 2. Even if it is subpar, I'll probably njoy it more than I should just mplaying off his reaction.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                              Paul Rudd and Adam McKay wrote the screenplay. And Peyton Reed worked on Mr. Show, Upright Citizen's Brigade, and the 1995 remake of early Kurt Russell vehicle The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes. I'm sure there'll be laughs a'plenty.
                              word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                word.
                                Peyton Reed was also the first to be offered Guardians.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X