Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call us at 206-350-8858, leave a message, get featured on the podcast!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck. I keep forgetting to do it, and I'm at work now so that's kinda out of the question.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I just hope mine are useable, I rambled quite a bit on them, kind of a stream of consciousness deal.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Looking forward to them.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Looking forward to them.
          You'll at least laugh at me, hopefully you'll laugh with me.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

We'll see. My mood is pretty annoyed at the moment, and depending on what Ceej brings today it may get worse. So it's 50/50 ahha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

We'll see. My mood is pretty annoyed at the moment, and depending on what Ceej brings today it may get worse. So it's 50/50 ahha.
              I'll call in with something more serious in case you're to pissy for teh lulz. I've had days like that so it's understandable.

Comment

Didn't really know what to say, but I left a message.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Did you take put down the hamburger at least?

Comment

Did you take put down the hamburger at least?

Yeah. But, I just read things on the board and replied to them to make up the message.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Haha. Awesome. I figured you might.

Comment

Haha. Awesome. I figured you might.

It's going to be an all-call podcaust, huh?

Comment

Wow.

One of these days we ought to try and trade voicemail roles. Now, I'll need to practice my Kentucky accent.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Not an all call podcast. But this episode is special. Not in terms of content really. It'll all make sense at some point. It's special to Ceej and I for reasons unsaid as of this time.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              Wow.

One of these days we ought to try and trade voicemail roles. Now, I'll need to practice my Kentucky accent.

Here's the thing, I don't have an accent.

Comment

Wait a second. A very special episode of the Podcaust? Was someone touched in the bathing suit area?

Here's the thing, I don't have an accent.
                                I notice something, but it's not like Foghorn Leghorn. It's either an accent or a way of talking.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X