Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey hey, it's cool.

*Goes back to watching Morton Downey, Jr. yell at some people*
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Today...is officially EXTREME PAXTON day. Nice avatar, Vin.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I voted! Glad to see Bill Harding is getting so many votes! (My assumption is that it's me and Lesley!)
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Rolled with Hudson on this one - it's pretty iconic for Paxton. He should've had more to do in Tombstone, though.

Comment

Everyone should have had more to do in Tombstone. If I had my druthers, that movie would have NEVER ENDED.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              He should've had more to do in Tombstone, though.
              Agreed. He was essentially there to die, that's it. He was really good, but I suspect that most of his part ended up on the cutting room floor.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

True Lies.

Comment

His breakdown is great. "I got a little dick, it's pathetic! AWWWPLEASEDON'TKILLMEEEEE"
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                    His breakdown is great. "I got a little dick, it's pathetic! AWWWPLEASEDON'TKILLMEEEEE"
                    When he pours wine for JLC and they tap glasses, and the sound is that cheap plastic 'tapping' sound...that moment kills me every single time.

Comment

ahahaha yes

~

Comment

You knew he was scum the moment you saw that mustache.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

It was an aggressive "I'm totally gonna fingerblast your butthole at the bus stop" mustache.

~

Comment

I am watching Twister right now! I always forget how much my brother looks like Paxton.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I voted "other," because he never gets the credit due for working both sides of the camera. (Everything else in his gallery of supporting characters is gold, though.)

He was THE BOMB in Frailty, yo! Do sumthin'
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Frailty was fucking epic.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X