You sound fat: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
    Not I. Doesn't sound like much has changed (in regards to UHD). I did 2 professors there in 93.
    Ummm, TMI Hbarr, TMI.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ha! I was knee deep in tang back in 93. Although it would have been 92 when I laid a professor (anything to bring me up to an A).
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
        Ha! I was knee deep in tang back in 93. Although it would have been 92 when I laid a professor (anything to bring me up to an A).
        I don't suppose I've ever been knee deep in tang, but I have been ankle deep in llama shit, so I have that going for me.
        Last edited by B_Metal; 08-07-2009, 05:48 PM. Reason: iPhone went ghetto on me
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

My sister is a CO at the local jail. She's found all kinds of fucked up shit in fat flaps.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            My sister is a CO at the local jail. She's found all kinds of fucked up shit in fat flaps.
            This Fall from the makers of the fanny pack, FAT FLAPS!!?!?!1 You can store anything in these wonderful folds of pasty white flesh. Guns, knives, dead bodies you haven't had time to dump yet.*

*available in brown and black for peoples of color. *NOT RACIST *

Comment

Yes or no?

I'm all for it for those fucks that are like 450+, bitch and moan about their weight yet eat nonstop shit. Cheesecake isn't a goddamn food on the food pyramid.

Also, I feel the same way about smokers, and I used to be one.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

DEATH PANEL!!! COMMIE!!!!!
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Who the fuck let Sarah Palin in here?
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Haha. Fuck that shit. IT's about choice. You choose to eat non stop shit, which in turn can destroy your health. It's not like I'm denying them healthcare because of a pre-existing wrist problem. ;p
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fat people provide me with a job, so I'm torn. Woudln't be surprised if smokers are denied health insurance in the future.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

There shouldn't be denial. There should be higher charges for abusive behavior. Of course, that can be taken to an extreme. But the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Comment

I'm not fat but I'd love to work out more. The problem is after spending 45 minutes to drive to work, 9 hours at the job, and an hour to an hour fifteen driving home, all I want to do is relax. But I can't. There's dishes to do, laundry, trash, and plenty of other shit. Then maybe I can get caught up on a show or play a video game for an hour before it's time to eat. If I want 8 hours of sleep that leaves me with 5 hours a day of freedom. And that ain't shit.

CA is now forcing restaurants to put the calories of each meal on their menus. I had a Turtle Sunday at CPK on Wed and it was 1500 calories. Needless to say that was my fucking dinner right there.

What's my point you ask? I need to win the fucking Lottery.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

You could do more fucking. I hear that burns calories.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              I'm not fat but I'd love to work out more. The problem is after spending 45 minutes to drive to work, 9 hours at the job, and an hour to an hour fifteen driving home, all I want to do is relax. But I can't. There's dishes to do, laundry, trash, and plenty of other shit. Then maybe I can get caught up on a show or play a video game for an hour before it's time to eat. If I want 8 hours of sleep that leaves me with 5 hours a day of freedom. And that ain't shit.
                              how much of your day is spent counting money and keeping the black man down?

Comment

That's what my 9 hours at work is for.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X