• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrambled eggs and salsa.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tempura batter and EVERYTHING
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
        Oh, god, I LOVE sweet potato fries, and it's funny - other than that, I can't stand sweet potatoes at all.
        But they're awesome. What gives?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know I'm not the only one here who likes the ketchup/mayo mix...we've talked about it before. Somebody needs to back me up on this to Lisa. I can't go on if I'm no longer her boo...
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I have mixed it before but only if I don't get real mayo. Otherwise, real mayo FOR TEH WINZ.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Both of those options are pretty disgusting.

I know it's some regional thing for your lot, but holy fat jesus.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• DIP YO FRIES IN MAYO YO. NONE OF THAT TRICKASS MIRACLE WHIP. YOU NEED THAT EGGS AND OIL SHIT MANG.

Comment

• Rerb speaks the truth.

Also: Auntie Ann's Pretzels and their cheese dip. I'll punch anyone out for it.
                  "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                  - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                  http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                  http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                    But they're awesome. What gives?
                    They're just starchy and sweet and gross unless they're made into nom-nom-nom fries. That!

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    I know I'm not the only one here who likes the ketchup/mayo mix...we've talked about it before. Somebody needs to back me up on this to Lisa. I can't go on if I'm no longer her boo...
                    NO LONGER MY BOO!

Also - I'm LULZing over how the "I want to eat this!" thread and the Jake Fitness thread are being bumped almost simultaneously.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I can see using mayo on a sandwich maybe, but even then, just a tablespoon is enough.

This is one thing I can not understand, nor will I try.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                        I can see using mayo on a sandwich maybe, but even then, just a tablespoon is enough.

This is one thing I can not understand, nor will I try.
                        Well yeah, I don't like a ton of mayo on my sammiches but i will eat the shit outta mayo when fries are involved. Thankfully, I don't have fries very often. Just on Mondays haha.

Comment

• The only time I do the mayo/ketchup thing is when I go to Lion's Tap. The mayo they have there is perfect for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                            They're just starchy and sweet and gross
                            I get what you mean. But they're streets ahead of their regular brethren when it comes to nutrition (and a cheap bastard such as myself can just throw one in the oven and not even have to dress it up with condiments or other unnecessary crap).
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm all for nutrition, sure. But it has to taste good, and they don't taste good for me unless they're made into fries.

WHICH, and I know I'm being a total bummer here, it turns out if you get sweet potato fries in a restaurant, they're not much healthier than regular fries, because they're cooked in oil, same as all the rest. If you make them at home, you can bake them.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Well yeah, anytime you walk into a restaurant, they will make it taste as good as possible, while putting your circulatory and gastric system through the ringer.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X