Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Fighter IV

I have taken Viet's "Asian Autistic skillz" and will be using them for the power of evil. If you dare challenge me, I will crush you like a bug.

I say: Bring it fools.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

So I take it, that you like it or it is at least good.... Now did you buy or rent it??
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

I rented it last weekend. It didn't stay with me too long. I didn't like it much. I could never pull off the special moves that relied on the meters at the bottom. I think I'm going to buy the SF2TURBOHD and stick to that. Awesome theme song though.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

The theme song is the worst thing ever. Fucking Capcom. Goddamn Japanese.. haha. I love the fuck out of this game so far. I bought it, no sticks or anything, and am kicking ass so far. Great game if you dig the SF series.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

what system did you get it for, Rob? I haven't bought a fighting game since Soul Calibur 1 but I'm tempted on this one. It's probably nostalgia attacking me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            The theme song is the worst thing ever. Fucking Capcom. Goddamn Japanese.. haha. I love the fuck out of this game so far. I bought it, no sticks or anything, and am kicking ass so far. Great game if you dig the SF series.
            Yeah, that fucking song drove me insane. I almost didn't even play it when I first heard it.

Yeah, I liked the game but damn, I must not be up on my fighting game skills cause I just can't do those special moves and the cpu kicks my ass in the later rounds with those moves. The game looked great though. I would have liked an option to turn that off and just play it like SF2.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              what system did you get it for, Rob? I haven't bought a fighting game since Soul Calibur 1 but I'm tempted on this one. It's probably nostalgia attacking me.

The 360. And the thing I love about this game is that it feels like the old ones. Played a few more hours again today. Great stuff.

Comment

Maybe I'll try and rent it.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

It'd be a decent rental. Not having a stick isn't affecting me at all. At least with a good chunk of characters.

Comment

What is this lack of stick you speak of?
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

He's got no penis.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Viet has that monstrosity.

And I still whoop the ever loving shit outta him using this:

....haha

Comment

<\3.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Awws.

I can now play as Sagat and M.Bison pretty well. Bring it!.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Awws.

I can now play as Sagat and M.Bison pretty well. Bring it!.
                              Hahaha. We'll see.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                              X