No announcement yet.

Help, Helper Monkee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah ok... Ram hold temp data, gone when the device has no power... the clock speeds refer to the data moving between the GPU and the memory banks.. faster = better

Comment

• YES
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rerb a borderline retard could have told us faster = better. You should demand more out of your helper monkee. Just because he saved the board as we know them that does not give him the right to shirk his duties.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• his one week old baby probably stopped him from finishing hahah

What a dickhead.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Lulz. Babies and their damn interrupting. Ooooooh you meant Helper Monkee was the dickhead. My bad.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So out of these RAM chips which is best?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-5300+&x=0&y=0
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Got RAM. Slapped RAM into machine. Don't think it sees it. Did I miss a step?

Comment

• Depends. How much RAM did you buy? I know xp can't read over like 3-4 gigs or some shit. Unless I'm way off base. Which may be the case. It's early.

Comment

• Only 1 GB. Sounded like I got it seated correctly.

Comment

• How much RAM total are you running? 32bit Windows can only see 3gb. If you want to use more go 64 bit.

Comment

• This would have only made 2 GB total. System thingy shows 1022MB RAM.

Comment

• How many chips? Best bet? Take all but one out. Reboot. Rinse, repeat until you find the culprit.

Comment

• What will happen if no RAM or faulty RAM is in place?

Comment

• you should hear a loud beeping noise.

Comment

• But if everything is working, you should have to do nothing but slap the chip in and plug everything back in and power up, correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X