Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to my first MLB game yesterday. The last one was when I was 5. Doesn't count.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to my first MLB game yesterday. The last one was when I was 5. Doesn't count.

I was expecting it to completely suck as I fucking hate sports, and I can't usually watch more than like 15 mins if it is on tv. But to my surprise, I had a blast. Got to watch the Twins kick the shit out of the Indians, had awesome seats, drank alot of beer and yelled alot. Good stuff.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

going to have to admit, i've never been to any sports event EVAR in my life. but then again, i never leave my apartment...
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I love going to hockey games. And I've been to a football game before, but baseball just wasn't my sport growing up. But I want to go again.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I haven't been to a Dodger game in years. I really do need to get off my ass.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Going to the Dodger game next week...can't wait to see Manny tear it up.

Baseball games are fun mostly because the environment. Honestly you don't have to know shit about the game to enjoy one. Plus the Metrodome is fucking historic and sweet...glad you had fun.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I love the Metrodome - I am going to miss it terribly!
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Yeah, I just saw that your new stadium should be in place by 2010...pretty cool. I love the fact that baseball is making money, great to see that it's still America's past time.

Comment

I'm excited for a new stadium, the Twins really need it, but I will miss the dome just because that is where I have always gone to see the Twins and part of it's greatness is it get so loud in there... that's how we mess with the other teams.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Not the Yankees...we pwn you guys.

Comment

Wait a minute...! You are a Yankees fan? SHUN!

Comment

Bryan doesn't like the Yankees, he cries whenever they play a game. He gets on his knees and sucks the metaphorical cock of George Steinbrenner whenever they win. And his third son is named Babe Ruth Esparza.

Bryan's last marriage ended in divorce. The court agreed that he had cheated on his wife. With the Yankees. Yeah, he's got a problem.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Bryan doesn't like the Yankees, he cries whenever they play a game. He gets on his knees and sucks the metaphorical cock of George Steinbrenner whenever they win. And his third son is named Babe Ruth Esparza.

Bryan's last marriage ended in divorce. The court agreed that he had cheated on his wife. With the Yankees. Yeah, he's got a problem.
                        Sick, he needs an intervention.

Comment

I have cut back big time this season...no MLB extra innings...I'm sad, although we are still kicking ass.

Comment

Dodgers are getting better. Now that we have Joe Torre. Is New York still bitter? LA has a break today. But the last two wins against the Arizona D'bags says alot. All thought we are still down one game.

Comment

This whole thread makes me confused. And I started it.

Comment

Working...
                              X