Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Forum Questions and suggestions here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He meant Fyvush Finkel.

Also: das ist Numberwang.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That guy isn't South African.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fyvush, Wikus.

Let's call the whole thing off.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh, Helper Monkey, can you help?

I'd like to make the following awesome picture into an avatar:

The problem is that even shrinking it down to the largest size allowed here, 100x100, you lose a lot of the awesome caption, which IMHO, is the best part. Is there any way to get that down to 100x100 and getting the caption into a more high res? If not, no big deal, I was just thinking it would be fun to have.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• can sort of read it still

Comment

• Thanks, Jeff! Now I have it for when Bette Davis needs a vacation!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• OMG I love Anne Taintor!
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                  Thanks, Jeff! Now I have it for when Bette Davis needs a vacation!
                  np Lisa

Comment

• Ok so since I locked down the whole board I am going to move the posts that aren't created by Die Zuckerbusen from the "Members Only" Section into the Podcaustian/Brain Donors Unite! forum. The Members Only section was useful when the whole forum was open, but now anyone who registers can see it anyways and I figure why not move them into the Unite! forum. If anyone has a problem with this and a reason, please let me know. I'll wait a bit before I move threads.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Is there a way to lock down the Unite portion to people that have posted at least 10-50 posts?
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I can do that. Fuck it, I'll make it 100 posts. Give me some time.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Awesome. Just think it would be better to lock off some even more personal shit about myself and others, as opposed to just opening it up to newly registered members.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• YEp. Working on instant promotions now.

Comment

• Ok. it should be good to go now.

Comment

• Please let me know if any of you are unable to see the PodCAustian/Brain Donor forum

Comment

Working...
                                X