POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Sally Yates is winning me over. She tore Ted Cruz a new ass.
    Saw that. She owned him badly in that exchange. She was well prepped for that very question and made him look like a complete idiot.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's going to take a ton of shit getting declassified to produce any real fireworks. Right now, this is just good Political Theater.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yates dunking on Cornyn was very satisfying.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Yates dunking on Cornyn was very satisfying.
          Cornyn seems very lost during these sessions. Kennedy is pretty bad, but Cornyn is consistently confused.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Where are my arrests, Troy?
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Where are my arrests, Troy?

Like so many other things...coming.

This shit is moving at a snail's pace. But, you guys are getting the full journo experience.

Hurry Up and Wait. Seriously, it's like 90% of the job.

Comment

• While we wait for shit to happen

1. Yates' testimony confirmed Comey's investigation.
                2. Clapper stonewalled a ton, but he would incidentally be out of the loop due to when he left office.
                3. Kislyak has thrown himself on the mercy of FBI. He's terrified of Putin.
                4. The one takeaway agreement between Right and Left is that they want to take turns destroying Julian Assange/WikiLeaks
                5. Watching Yates try not to implicate Sessions and Pence directly was stunning. That was some fancy fucking footwork.
                6. A final bit of news:

Comment

• Navy Admiral and McCain are going fucking wild now. Plus, Swalwell is pretty much telling CNN how it is.

Lunch time entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Navy Admiral and McCain are going fucking wild now. Plus, Swalwell is pretty much telling CNN how it is.

Lunch time entertainment.
                    link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      link?
                      Go through the Senate page or Washington Post next time. It's pretty much over now.

Let me see here...Senate page wasn't working yesterday for you.

Here's WAPO: won't work.

Here's CSPAN: https://www.c-span.org/video/?428023...lections&live=

The hearing is over, but they caption the transcript...so that's good for sniping bytes.

Comment

• So, this happened:
                        https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mey/101485500/

Comment

• This just provided the escalation that we've all been desperately waiting to have. Trump implicated his guilt with this and he did it way too late. The case has been out of Comey's hands for 2 weeks now.

It's going down and it's going to be OH SO GOOD.

Comment

• Now, everybody is flying and going nuts. Will try to compile later.

Comment

• waiting for the bomb to drop. This play felt like the hail mary pass at the end of a losing ball game.

Comment

• So far

1. Every Clerk, every bit of IC, every single person on the Comey Squad is fired up as fuck.
                                2. The Kushners are dumping funds into accts overseas. Certain Online Vigilance Groups are fucking with that. This is happening NOW.
                                3. FBI has placed holds on over 50 individuals assoc w/ Trump.
                                4. EDVA is going crazy now. All employees called in for night push.
                                5. The fear is that since NY isn't ready to roll yet, Trump will pardon anyone indicted in the next few hours, days.
                                6. If that happens, AUSA is ready to roll as it would be the early stages of a coup and upsetting the rule of Law.

Comment

Working...
                                X