No announcement yet.

Random Image Thread: The Thread of Random Images That Don't evoke WTFs nor LOLs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Image Thread: The Thread of Random Images That Don't evoke WTFs nor LOLs

Why don't we have this? We should have this. Even if it breaks the internet.

Me quick one want slow

This may have been a terrible idea after all...
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

No, no, it's cool. I like it. Because then I get to do this...

(Well, HELLOOOO, Mr. Dillon...)

... and this...

(Oh Hilary.. HONEY! This is SO not your dress! Do you not have gays on your payroll?)

... and this...

(This is for BMichaelKrol, my fellow pugster! Sure, he's probably horrified, but he's online right now, so he gets a pug going to the prom!)
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I enjoy the Many Hairstyles of Lynch.

Comment

The Duff is preggars and obviously struggling with that. The pug I MUST HAVE!!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I get that the Duff is preggers, but there are ways to dress stylishly that doesn't make her look like a vacuum sealed pregnant hooker on the Vegas strip. Just go one size up, that's all - if a dress is so tight that it sucks the material inward into your belly button, making it plainly visible, that's too tight, pregnant or not. And bright, shiny yellow sequins? Just... no. This is why we have The Fashion Police, the Tom and Lorenzo.com blog, and threads like this. Because we care.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                If only...

Comment

It really IS a fabulous thread, Russ, don't feel bad at all. Now I can come back to that steamy hot Matt Dillon picture any time I want without having to Google it.

Plus, if it weren't for this thread, we would have never found out that Jersh wants to go to the prom with a pug!

Comment

Pugproms or what have you, it really is the little things that make it all worthwhile.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

It really is just a great idea for a thread. And that's because it IS random. You don't have to qualify as to why you posted something. It's just THERE because the thread deems it so. For example, this...

...is nothing more than a really hilarious mugshot of some random guy who happens to have acres of forehead. No reason. *He's just funny, so I posted him. It's that guiding force that makes this thread simply wonderful, my friend. You've done well!

(*C'mon, admit it - you're pissing yourself over this guy, aren't you?)
                      Last edited by Lisa; 11-29-2011, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Mugshot Beavis is the best.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

Why?

Because Danny and Sandy doing the Hand Jive is RANDOM, bitches!!!

I think this is seriously my favorite new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                            I get that the Duff is preggers, but there are ways to dress stylishly that doesn't make her look like a vacuum sealed pregnant hooker on the Vegas strip. Just go one size up, that's all - if a dress is so tight that it sucks the material inward into your belly button, making it plainly visible, that's too tight, pregnant or not. And bright, shiny yellow sequins? Just... no. This is why we have The Fashion Police, the Tom and Lorenzo.com blog, and threads like this. Because we care.
                            Like I said, she's struggling with it. And yeah, she looks terrible in that dress.
                            Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                            It really IS a fabulous thread, Russ, don't feel bad at all. Now I can come back to that steamy hot Matt Dillon picture any time I want without having to Google it.

Plus, if it weren't for this thread, we would have never found out that Jersh wants to go to the prom with a pug!
                            I want to take a pug everywhere, they're like one of the greatest dogs ever.

Also, this.......
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Why yes it is, thank you Lionel.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X