No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, S3 of LONGMIRE has finally made Branch Connally into an interesting character. Seeing him go rogue has been nothing short of awesome.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• His struggle with what happened was really interesting and leads to some CRAZY stuff in the fourth season. They really did a good job of giving all the deputies their due in season three.

Comment

• Sooooo........ we'd all cut fingers off for a night with Vic, right?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• If you watch, pretty much every shot of her drifts down low enough to show her ass. I'd like to shake that camera mans hand.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, it's a little creepy but she's always framed lower than the dudes.

Comment

• It IS creepy, but who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth. She's sexy AF to me.

Comment

• Trying to get through the last few episodes of Narcos before I go out of town. I guess it helps that I knew nothing going in, and had no expectations but holy shit. This is an incredible series.

Comment

• fucking loved that show. Cannot wait for the second season.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So, The Leftovers is set in a new city, one with no departed, but weird shit still going on. I like it.

Homeland is dealing with leaked documents and Quinn's wetwork which took an interesting turn last night.

Sam is about to die on Supernatural.

I think I may finally watch the 3 new episodes of Gotham because I hate myself.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Gotham is the SHIT this season.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post

Sam is about to die on Supernatural.
                          He is about to die in like every season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Gotham is the SHIT this season.
                            Based on how the first season was, I doubt this to be true. But I will give it a shot.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            He is about to die in like every season.
                            True, and I'm sure Dean will do something he shouldn't to prevent or reverse Sam's death.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Gotham this season feels like they realized they fucked up and decided to attempt to fix it. Is it great? No. But it's a bunch of fun now and feels like a warped version of the 60s show now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil
                                True, and I'm sure Dean will do something he shouldn't to prevent or reverse Sam's death.
                                I have a sneaking suspicion that "God" may finally show and be the one to step in.

Comment

Working...
                                X