No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flash season premier was pretty great. Edge as Atom Smasher was fun. I'm glad Barry isn't going all Ollie on us because for about 75% of the episode I was bumming out.

ALSO JAY! YAY!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• also, it's on Netflix now if you want to watch the first season.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        gat on that shit, Martin. Also, wife and I started watching Turn, that AMC show about the Revolutionary war spies. I'm diggin' it so far. That crazy, obnoxious British Captain is the best part.

We also watched the pilot of The Bastard Executioner. I think I like it, but it needs a few more eps to hit its stride, I think. My wife might not stick with it because of the over the top gore and violence.
        I watched Turn back then. It was ok, but sloooooooooow.

Bastard will wait for later, but a medieval show by Kurt Sutter that's hyper violent? SHOCKED, I AM.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I thought the first 30 mins of Bastard was fucking terrible and turned it off.

Comment

• Yeah, I made it 15 minutes and bailed. I might not have been in the mood so I'll try one more time. I think I'm just burned out on Sutter's hyperviolence and self-importance.

Comment

• I'm more burned out on Sutter casting his wife in all the things. We get it bro, you're nailing Peg Bundy.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished S2 of LONGMIRE last night. Great effing show.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ep 3 of season 4 Longmire......... ERMAHGHERD!!!!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I KNOW.

Comment

• Hopefully something more is happening with Atom Smasher. Kind of a waste to only use him once. Still, so glad The Flash is back. Arrow and Supernatural tonight.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• holy shit, Gotham was actually really great last night.
                          Spoiler: spoilers 
                        I was on board with Jerome being The Joker because of off how books they were going anyways, but to have Theo kill him and he ends up just being a catalyst for becomes the real Joker was a tad inspired.
                        IT caught me completely off guard. It sucks a bit because I was really starting to enjoy the character though. But good job Gotham. This season is great.

Comment

• The ending to this week's Last Man on Earth was fucking hilarious. "Farts...."

Comment

• Arrow season 4 premier.

I hope Neal stays the whole season as Dark. Love that guy and he seems to be having fun. Loved him showing up at the meeting in the beginning. "I'm the guy who is in charge of the guys you are looking for." Diggle seems to have bathed in HGH over the summer and his mask is fucking dumb. So dumb. Laurel looks like a human being again, so that's nice. Thew new suit for Arrow is kind of lame. But not as lame as the new voice they are using. Jesus, it's bad. Also, IF THEY KILLED OFF FELICITY I WILL BE SOOOOOOOOO MAD.

All that being said, I dug it. Excited for this season.

Rick and Morty season 2 finale.

Good. Fucking. Job. Jesus. This season was fucking AMAZING. Like, legitimately amazing. The quality in this show is crazy good. That ending? Fucking PERFECT. And that last song? So good.

"What you are in for?"
                            "Everything."

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Arrow season 4 premier.

I hope Neal stays the whole season as Dark. Love that guy and he seems to be having fun. Loved him showing up at the meeting in the beginning. "I'm the guy who is in charge of the guys you are looking for." Diggle seems to have bathed in HGH over the summer and his mask is fucking dumb. So dumb. Laurel looks like a human being again, so that's nice. Thew new suit for Arrow is kind of lame. But not as lame as the new voice they are using. Jesus, it's bad. Also, IF THEY KILLED OFF FELICITY I WILL BE SOOOOOOOOO MAD.

All that being said, I dug it. Excited for this season.
                                Spoiler: Spoilers 
                              My guess, if it's not Felicity, Thea, or one of Green Arrow's team, it's probably the kid (Connor Hawke?) he didn't know he had that his mother had sent away.

Glad they can finally call him Green Arrow.

Oh, and it's Darhk, Rob, geez.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                                  Spoiler: Spoilers 
                                My guess, if it's not Felicity, Thea, or one of Green Arrow's team, it's probably the kid (Connor Hawke?) he didn't know he had that his mother had sent away.

Glad they can finally call him Green Arrow.

Oh, and it's Darhk, Rob, geez.
                                Holy shit, I totally forgot about the
                                kid

And yeah, I dig that he's Green Arrow now. And it totally works in the show as well.
                                lol, my bad. DC is lame compared to Marvel so I know nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X