Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well dickbutts
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• William Shatner's Get a Life! Not as interesting as Trekkies/Trekkies 2 but wasn't bad. I was sad to see what the hot Klingon twins looked like now. Made me a sad panda.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I watched Todd Solondz's newest "Dark Horse". That guy used to be one of my go-to directors. Now, he just revels in misery.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Peaked with Happiness.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched The Terminator the other night, and some of T2 last night. I'd love to see an edit of that with all the silly shit removed. And most of Furlong.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• OCTOPUSSY

Not a bad film, but holy cow does it need an edit. It's over two hours in length and it could lose 20-30 minutes in editing. There is so much dead air in here that it's ridiculous.

Some of the action scenes in this film are pretty great. The final sequence on the outside of the plane is fantastic, the opening sequence with the mini jet is solid, and the stuntwork on the outside of the train is very well done.

One thing I forgot about was the women. This film is literally filled with gorgeous women from beginning to end. Pure eye candy.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The CRITERION sale is going on again at Barnes and Noble. I forgot to mention this the other day.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  The CRITERION sale is going on again at Barnes and Noble. I forgot to mention this the other day.
                  Picked up Rosemary's baby, eating Raoul and umberto d
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Predator 2

It could never live up to the first one and as good as some of the dieas are, Stephen Hopkins' direction is flat and a little too chaotic, which is ultimately what kills the film. But damn, the cast is pretty impressive:

Danny Glover, Bill Paxton, Ruben Blades, Robert Davi, Gary Busey and to a lesser degree, Adam Baldwin, Maria Conchita Alonso and Richard Donner's best mate, Steve Kahan.

I won't defend the film because ultimately it is a disappointment, but its not the fault of the script or the technical team - some of the Predator effects are actually an improvement on the McTiernan film and the gore effects throughout are nice. In the hands or a better director and editor, this could have been pretty decent.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Scream 4 - Meh
                      Carpenter's Halloween - Awesome
                      Slither - Awesome
                      Piranha DD - Meh
                      Night of the Creeps - Awesome
                      Trick R Treat - Fun
                      Piranha II - Meh
                      The Roomate - Fell Asleep
                      Bubba Ho-Tep - Shit
                      Red State - Awesome (Kinda fucking creepy though, main dude reminded me of Rerb)
                      Tales from the Hood - Meh
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by patronsaintofcheeseburgers View Post
                        Bubba Ho-Tep - Shit
                        You're gonna catch some grief for that one, but for what its worth, I kind of agree. Maybe not shit, but certainly not the greatness its concept and some of its fans would suggest. Very mediocre.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Fuck both y'all.

Also Tales From the Hood is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                            Predator 2

It could never live up to the first one and as good as some of the dieas are, Stephen Hopkins' direction is flat and a little too chaotic, which is ultimately what kills the film. But damn, the cast is pretty impressive:

Danny Glover, Bill Paxton, Ruben Blades, Robert Davi, Gary Busey and to a lesser degree, Adam Baldwin, Maria Conchita Alonso and Richard Donner's best mate, Steve Kahan.

I won't defend the film because ultimately it is a disappointment, but its not the fault of the script or the technical team - some of the Predator effects are actually an improvement on the McTiernan film and the gore effects throughout are nice. In the hands or a better director and editor, this could have been pretty decent.
                            I completely loathe the film but I agree that, with a better director, this could have really been something.

Comment

• A VIEW TO A KILL.

Incompetent in every way. 0 out of 10 stars. I could go into more detail but I'm too filled with rage at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                A VIEW TO A KILL.

Incompetent in every way. 0 out of 10 stars. I could go into more detail but I'm too filled with rage at the moment.
                                Loved it as a kid.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X