Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big B is back into the fold. Him and I are gonna bring back "3 Sentence Movie Reviews". YESSSsss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      Big B is back into the fold. Him and I are gonna bring back "3 Sentence Movie Reviews". YESSSsss
      #Approved.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hey. Private messages aren't going through for me. I hit submit and get a redirect error. That's why my pm to you a while ago was in a reply to an older pm.

For that matter...if you replied to me, I didn't receive it.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Try accessing the site using braindeadradio instead of podcaust and let me know if the error still exists
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Will do.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Seemed to work this time.

Comment

• You can now subscribe to the main page via email! Get emails everytime we have a stupid post!

Comment

• I'm not sure if it can be done or not, but how bout a link FROM forums TO the main page? We have one the other way around, why not both ways?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There is one at the bottom of every page on the forum (next to contact us). I'm trying to make the logo link but can't find the code within the backend of vbulletin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      There is one at the bottom of every page on the forum (next to contact us). I'm trying to make the logo link but can't find the code within the backend of vbulletin.
                      AHhhh, ok I see it now. Yeah I was thinking of being able to click the logo, but at least there is one there, my bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        AHhhh, ok I see it now. Yeah I was thinking of being able to click the logo, but at least there is one there, my bad.

And now you are able to click the logo to take you right to the home page. awww yeaaaahhhhhh

Comment

• Gangster

Comment

• I know the site has had issues every morning for the last few days in regards to database errors and the like. It seems to be on our host's end. Helper is currently looking into it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

• Insert outdated "ThereĀ“s a main page?" joke.

Comment

• haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X