No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 78: It's been real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps, but that probably was one of my best voicemails. It was energenic and not stumbly. Plus, I hit a nerve by saying you shouldn't be AVGN.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Amen to the Holywood love. And yes, Manson is fat. "The beautiful waffles, The beautiful waffles."
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Holywood was his last great album. MobScene wasn't bad, just not that great.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Agreed, I will pull out Holywood to jam from time to time. Can't believe there's not more love for it on the whole.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I have tried for the life of me to get into Manson but never could seem to. His vocals just irritate me for some reason.

The only exception being his cover of sweet dreams.

Comment

CAn someone post the banner/description/ link over at the other site for me? Thanks in advance.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Dude, you're going to KMFDM? You better as shit bring your ear protection.

Comment

???

Comment

Serious question- does District 9 get mega-spoiled in the episode? I haven't seen it yet (yeah, I know. I hate people so I don't really go to the theater.) and don't want to ruin any big surprises. kthxbye.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      ???
                      You said in the episode you were going to see KMFDM. I saw them back in '04 and it was loud as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Serious question- does District 9 get mega-spoiled in the episode? I haven't seen it yet (yeah, I know. I hate people so I don't really go to the theater.) and don't want to ruin any big surprises. kthxbye.
                        It's a story about Ed. There. I just ruined the movie for you.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I don't believe so. I'm pretty sure I say not to spoil it. Anyone who listened care to chime in?

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            You said in the episode you were going to see KMFDM. I saw them back in '04 and it was loud as hell.
                            Did I? I thought I said I've seen em. Either way, yeah, they are loud as hell. Put on a fun show.

Comment

Aw man, I gotta resubscribe and shitmcwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                                Aw man, I gotta resubscribe and shitmcwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lulz. IT'S 3 GODDAMN NEW WORDS! hahah

Comment

Working...
                                X