You sound fat: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You sound fat: THE THREAD

DER I HAZ NO IDEA DENNY'S WUZ BAD 4 ME....

Nick DeBenedetto, a 48-year-old resident of Tinton Falls, N.J., said he has eaten for many years at Denny's restaurants but does not cook with salt or use the salt shaker at home. He is being treated for high blood pressure.
    I call fucking bullshit. Never use salt at home?! Then he must never eat at home. There is no fucking way you'd never use some salt while cooking.

Also..
    For example, Denny's Meat Lover's Scramble, which has two eggs with chopped bacon, diced ham, crumbled sausage, Cheddar cheese, plus two bacon strips, two sausage links, hash browns, and two pancakes has 5,690 mg sodium...
    Who would think that would be even remotely healthy? Delicious yes, healthy no.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Remotely healthy? No. Full of insane goodness? Yes. I've had one of those before. Sooooo good.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Tell me that's not real.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

They need to check this guy for mild retardation before they even bother with his sodium levels.

In other words: HOW ABOUT, OH I DON'T KNOW, NOT EATING AT DENNY'S ALL THE TIME YOU FLABBY FAUX-OUTRAGED FUCKING MORON
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

That on the other hand.....doesn't remotely sound full of goodness. Brains? Yuck. Something seems wrong about eating brains (doesn't matter whose).
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Disagree! Brains tacos = awesome.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Overly processed food loaded with sodium? At Dennny's no less? Shocking, just shocking.

And no shit about brains being that high in chorlesterol. A brain is 60% fat.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  The makeup of the brain is 60% fat due to large quantities of myelin (which itself is 70% fat) insulating the axons of neurons.

Brain consumption can result in contracting fatal transmissible spongiform encephalopathies such as Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and other prion diseases in humans and mad cow disease in cattle. Another prion disease called kuru has been traced to a funerary ritual among the Fore people of Papua New Guinea in which those close to the dead would eat the brain of the deceased to create a sense of immortality. Some archaeological evidence suggests that the mourning rituals of European Neanderthals also involved the consumption of the brain. Because of the risk of being infected by prions one should always wear gloves when handling brains.

Comment

Shit, I just use some purell after I handle my brains. Does the trick.

Comment

Unless we're in a zombie apocalypse, you're a coronor or in fact the guy from Re-Animator. There's no reason you should be handling brains.

Comment

I handle brain all the time.

Comment

Please don't call your cock that.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            Unless we're in a zombie apocalypse, you're a coronor or in fact the guy from Re-Animator. There's no reason you should be handling brains.
                            Rob the Butcher?

Comment

haha awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X