POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    That's what the Left wants to do, but at some point...they've got to realize that being the bigger person doesn't matter when the other side thinks you're the Devil.
    I agree, but in this case I think it’ll help with millennial voters. Shoring up support, etc.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
      I agree, but in this case I think it’ll help with millennial voters. Shoring up support, etc.
      They got to break tradition and actually vote. Hedging bets on possibles rather than definite base seems odd right now.

But, there's a ton of odd going around.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh, hai Don: http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politi...ing/index.html

Is this perjury, now?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Troy: Kinda worried about how the right (especially Hannity) is absolutely going berzerk with this stupid MUELLER IS TAINTED tinfoil hat conspiracy. Are you hearing anything regarding contingency plans put in place in case Mueller gets fired?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Troy: Kinda worried about how the right (especially Hannity) is absolutely going berzerk with this stupid MUELLER IS TAINTED tinfoil hat conspiracy. Are you hearing anything regarding contingency plans put in place in case Mueller gets fired?
            Mueller won't be fired.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I may need to start watching The Opposition. This is hilarious.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• While the news cycle was spinning its wheels with bullshit today to pad deadlines, real shit happened.

Hope Hicks met with Mueller. It also turns out that Lady Skeleton Key also met with Mueller's team months ago.

Comment

• They're gunning for Bannon right now. Some outlets are saying Lord Death has even started working on a Flynn level plea deal.

Comment

• This is too good.

Comment

• Someone in the graphics department didn't think that one through.

Can't wait for all the hot takes tonight after the hillbillies in Alabama elect a child molester to the Senate!

Comment

• Look. We went INTO the sex slave whorehouse. He didn't actually fuck any of the kids.

Comment

• I think Jones is gonna pull this off.

Comment

• Alabama state supreme court ruled that it's fine to destroy voter records after elections. This shit is rigged.

Comment

• It's crazy how much the right cries about voter fraud and election tampering when all they do is voter supression when they're not busy trying to give their donors tax breaks.

Comment

• Wow. Jones pulled it off.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X