Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

When the hell is this show going to be back on?!
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Re: Battlestar Galactica

I think March. It's my favorite show on tv right now, so I can't wait for it to return.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

So much time has gone by that I will need to watch the last episode to remind myself what the hell is going on.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

All along the watchtower babe, all along the watchtower.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh that's right!!!! I forgot about that!

Comment

Posh Spice is a CYLON!/
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I think it starts a week from tomorrow. I will need to rewatch season 3 as well. Totally forgot about the All Along The Watchtower action.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

FUCK YES! BSG!

Cannot wait....

Comment

Started rewatching the 3rd season. Freakin' awesome. Especially at the beginning.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Episode 3 with the atmospheric re-entry is fucking awesome.

Comment

So goddamn this show is awesome. That space battle was too fucking sweet. Better than some movies in the CG department. Loved the bit with Tigh shooting Adama. Anders being "switched on" could throw a wrench in the mix.

When Baltar was brought into the bulkhead, my first thought was "Damn, he's going to be a sex god in a sea of women." Then they showed some guys. But Baltar still manages to have sex with a follower of his within a day. PIMP.

Starbuck losing her memory with every jump was cool, can't wait to see what happens next week.

And fuck you Cj for not watching this. Because of your weak ass, I can't talk about it on the podcast. Fucker.

Comment

Damn, it was great tv! I'm so fuckin' thrilled to have the show back!

Comment

So, what do you guys think is the reason for Starbucks strange trip and sparkling new ship? Cylon tomfoolery? Maybe she wormholed to earth, and was found by people inhabiting the planet, who in turn gave her a new ship to retrieve the other survivors? Doesn't explain the ship bearing the same numbers as the old one, though.

Comment

That was quite odd. I don't really have any theories on that as of yet. Maybe this show and Lost are going to team up and the time descrepencies in both series will be explained.

I'm thinking Ben has something to do with it. He always has something to do with it.

Comment

Ben's the last cyclon! It all makes sense now!

Comment

Working...
                              X