movie sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• movie sale!

deep discount is running a sale on their movies and if you use the coupon code "DDAF" you can get another 20% off and they have free shipping!
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

hey ari! deep discount has the blade runner briefcase for $66.85 with free shipping and you can take another 20% off...

Comment

Bah, why do you tempt me like this?!?!?
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

borders is having a $19 blu-ray sale on certain movies. valid through 06/30/08.

take 30% off any one thing at borders. valid through 06/13/08.

take 40% off any one boxed dvd set at borders. valid through 06/13/08.

take 40% off any one boxed cd set at borders. valid through 06/13/08.

you just need a borders card, which is free, and they send you coupons to your email.

Comment

Nerdious thanks for the useful links to waste our monies...Now apply some of the time you have wasted on this by signing up for a eharmony account. I'm sure there's a chick into existentialism and math that is dying to meet you.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
            Nerdious thanks for the useful links to waste our monies...Now apply some of the time you have wasted on this by signing up for a eharmony account. I'm sure there's a chick into existentialism and math that is dying to meet you.
            why you gotta play me like that sir? why?

also, you forgot video/board games, movies, books, comics, cats, and cheezin'.

Comment

Those are all bonuses...don't worry there's someone out there for everyone.

Comment

Cheezin? You mean Sounding
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  why you gotta play me like that sir? why?

also, you forgot video/board games, movies, books, comics, cats, and cheezin'.

Oh snap son!

Hit Bryan with some epic math burns!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

bryan, why you gotta add the SO3 to my H2O, yo? why you gotta burn me like that?

Comment

Amazon

For one week only, buy two Blu-ray discs from this list and get one free. Don't miss this opportunity to stock up. Shop our Blu-ray Store for more new releases and bestsellers.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...8610_hi_img_1/
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

closer on blu-ray. mmmm. /drool... another movie for ari to buy on hi-def, cause, let's face it, natalie portman deserves to be displayed in 1080p. possibly, even in a resolution higher than 1080p.

Comment

bryan, why so insistent on me getting a girlfriend?

Comment

Even math in your humor...BTW you are not the only math geek here. It was the only class I cared about in high school...I'm rusty but I'm sure it would all come back quick like....

Would you do logic problems on a first date or would you save that for at least the third date?

Comment

I hear a challenge!

Comment

Working...
                              X