Weeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weeds

Season 4 starts June 15th. If you havent watched this it's time for you to start..... great series!

http://www.sho.com/site/weeds/home.do
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Finally!

Can't wait to see where it's going to go this season.

I mean, she already burned down California. Haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yes, where will the family move and what about the crop the firefighters found??? And Mary-Louise Parker looks fucking HOT on the web page... Nice!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

jesus god, i only watched the first season of this show but i loved it like crazy. guess i'll have to pick it back up!
        scissors on his head! scissors on his fucking head!!

Comment

I missed the 1st season, still need to watch.

Comment

Mary looking like a pinup= EPIC FUCKING WIN!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Tonight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                Tonight!!!
                About time!
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Fantastic start of the new season. I loved the shots of Doug and the gang lying about Celia. Albert Brooks is a goodamn pimp and hope he's on the show for a bit. "I saw my grandma's vagina..."

Comment

It wasn't that great of an episode. When it ended I was just sitting here thinking "...That was it?"

Comment

Dude, it was pretty great for the just lines alone:

"You come in here smelling of gas and eating German Food. SHE WAS IN AUSCHWITZ!"

"I've seen my grandmother's vagina"

And the whole bit with Doug and gang flipping on Celia was fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Madcatz7 View Post
                        It wasn't that great of an episode. When it ended I was just sitting here thinking "...That was it?"
                        It was a really enjoyable episode - but it didn't really have the greatness a first episode should have.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

It set the entire season up. Goddammit people. You all have been spoiled by hour long shows. Give this one a break!

Comment

Originally posted by Madcatz7 View Post
                            Exactly what I thought which is why I didn't post about the episode. Only great parts in my book is of course the vagina line and the Celia hatters.

I hopes for next week.... looks like Nancy is already getting busted!

Comment

Once again, I <333 Albert Brooks. Great episode. Loved the test with Nancy at the border. Lesley totally called the camera in the bobble head as soon as they put it in her car. I'm calling now, if they decide to go this way, that Shane will pick a winner for Lenny and he'll skip town.

Comment

Working...
                              X