Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey! or You Belgian Fuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey! or You Belgian Fuck!

Season opener last night. I <3 this show. Gordon Ramsey is so awesome. Already can't stand half of the people on it, although this season's winner gets a way better prize than any other season I've seen so far.

Here's hoping the little asian stays on. He cracks me up.

Anyone else watch this?

Loved the hen inside the pumpkin, and the "stoner guy" with the raw venison, caviar, and white chocolate shavings. WTF?!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey!

i less than three gordan ramsey. i've been watching hell's kitchen since it first aired. i also watched kitchen nightmares. oh man was he harsh, but he was there to help them so it was funny watching the managers and cooks fight with him about how to run a restaurant. i really wanted to check out the restaurant in moorpark, ca since it's barely 10 miles from simi valley but didn't get a chance to. maybe next time... if they're still even there...

i have it recorded but haven't watched it yet. last season was hilarious with the overly flamboyant asian cook. this show is great because of the cooks, especially since they know what they're getting in to and they still cry and break down. pansies.

i really, really, really wished julia had won last season.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Haha, this show is ridiculous. Why are there so many whiny bitches? Do they not know Ramsay is a total asshole? I should have started watching this ages ago.

Comment

Man I love this show, and tonight was pretty good. Gotta give props to the guy who looked at a piece of fish and guessed the weight. And I love how no one can cook meat right the first few weeks. C'mon....like you can't tell the difference between rare and medium? Ridiculous...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

jen pisses me off already. and craig is a total fucking moron. "oh, did i hit your head?" what you didn't feel that chair bump into someone and NOT look behind? idiot.

Comment

Jen is fucking annoying as hell. Someone needs to tell her that "Sassy black woman" is so 1991. And when Craig hit that person in the head I just "lol'd" How did he not realize he did that?

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus
              i less than three gordan ramsey.
              Well, I less than eight gordan ramsey, so take that!
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                Originally posted by nerdious dorkus
                i less than three gordan ramsey.
                Well, I less than eight gordan ramsey, so take that!
                you heart boob gordan ramsey?

Comment

haha.

Comment

Damn straight!
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

and what was up with the contestants' imitation of gordan ramsey in the first episode? "you fuckin' donkey!" is basically his trademark. and bobby's "i'm the black gordan ramsey," and then come service, he's fucking standing doing nothing. and he expects to be able to run a restaurant like that? dumb. seriously, the only ones that should stay are: the former electrician guy that picked the 5.9lb filet last night or christina. he should just get rid of everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                        Damn straight!
                        what? no brother?

Comment

I dunno. I wonder if he's scheming or something. He is an executive chef. But yah, Ben seems like he could be decent even though he comes off like a douchebag. I also like the little asian dude. He cracks me up.

Comment

yah, louross seems like he can hold his own and is pretty competent

Comment

Ben and Louross are the only two that seem to know anything about cooking so far, Louross also scares as I first thought he was a female... I guess you can call him a Metro? I actually got to eat at Hell's Kitchen during this episode, they filmed month's agao and when I went it was down to the last three.... best damn steak I have ever had!
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                              X