Breaking Bad: Season 3 [spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH SNAPS SOME CRAZY SHIT HAPPENED.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Shit got unreal?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Shit just got Michael Bay'd!

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This may have been one of the best episodes in the entire series. The scene with Walt and Mike was fucking intense as was Jesse standing up to Gus. Good on him. Seriously, this show is so fucking amazing.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm also disappointed that Johnny (goober) hasn't been back to bitch more about Jesse. Especially after these last few episodes where Jesse is the only one that seems to care about anything.... haha

Comment

OK, got the DVD's. Watched the very first two episodes. The first episode I was just kind of ok this is interesting, but sheesh, Cranston got all this praise for what? Then the second episode. It was a revelation when it got to the "climb up out of my ass" scene at the baby radar. AWESOME.

Comment

IT gets so much better. honestly.

Comment

I really want to be playing Joe Danger but I can't stop hitting next episode on this fucking show.

Comment

Oh yeah, that's because the SHOW IS FUCKING FANTASTIC.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I really want to be playing Joe Danger but I can't stop hitting next episode on this fucking show.
                        Sir, keep going. You're going to freak the fuck out when you hit Half Measures.

Comment

In the finale os S1 Tuco's guy says "Who are you working for!?" all accusatory. S2 premiere he says "Just remember who you're working for." Jarring as hell.

Comment

I just remember hearing the latter. But don't worry, the editing is aces starting in the second season.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Don't fight it. You're gonna be locked in until you run out of episodes to watch. Finishing what's available will be your only release.
                              sigpic
                              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

holy fuck Mr. White. Nice move. Goddamn this season WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE.

Comment

Working...
                                X