Lost Season 4 (Spoilers inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lost Season 4 (Spoilers inside)

lost is starting to piss me off again. i now know why i stopped watching it. i mean what's up with the cabin? what's up with all the "lost" plot devices. gosh.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

GODDAMN! I was fucking right. In your face Crafto! The plane was a fake, Michael is the man on the boat! HAHAHAH! I'm awesome....and drunk!!!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ok, so I wasn't right about Sun dying, but I knew one of them was part of the "Oceanic six". Zoe Bell = WTF?!?!?!?!?! Cabin fever? NOOOOOO!!!!!!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

How could they give Zoe like, 2 lines of dialouge, then kill her off? I was really hoping Sun's baby would only have 4 toes. This show has got me so moist, I'm like a giddy school girl!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

For reals. I was so dissapointed by that. I'm curious about the Cabin Fever thing though. I wonder if we're going to see Rider Strong fingerbanging somebody's bloody gash?

And I still stick by my story that Aaron is not one of the "6". Dammit.

Comment

I think Aaron is considered one of them, due to the comercials for last night's episode saying that the final Oceanic 6 survivor would be revealed. So the six are:
              1)Jack
              2)Kate
              3)Sayid
              4)Hurley
              5)Aaron
              6)Sun

Really, though, what the fuck happened to everyone else?

Comment

But Devin said Aaron definately wasn't one of the 6. And as much as he annoys me sometimes, he's not one to lie. Plus he has his resources. But if Aaron is one of the 6, then why did they give him to Kate? She's a felon. Plus that doesn't make anysense. ARRGHHHGH.. This is why this show is better than Heroes. Mysteries that actually make you want to learn more.

Comment

I'm guessing Claire gave Aaron to Kate before she died. I'm also guessing Claire dies. I don't see how Devin could be right here, unless the ad's have just been lying.

Comment

I guess. But that means that Claire would have to be one of the "2" that died correct? She obviously didn't just stay on the island. SO CONFUSED!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus
                      lost is starting to piss me off again. i now know why i stopped watching it. i mean what's up with the cabin? what's up with all the "lost" plot devices. gosh.
                      Haha. What's up with the show not just spelling everything out! I don't want to think! I demand answers! I don't want to find things out over a period of time! I demand this show be just like Heroes!

Comment

Are we sure only 2 died? I mean, we know Jin does, and it seems like Claire must, but what happens to everyone else?

Comment

That's why "2" was in quotation marks. It's all one big ruse. I'm assuming everyone else is either stuck on the island still or were all killed. More the former than the latter though. Hence Jack's: "WE GOTTA GO BAAACKKK!"

Comment

Yeah, I'm guessing they must still be on the island. So many questions! Why can't this show be more like Heroes, so I wouldn't care what the hell happened?

Comment

HAHAHA. Oh man, poor Nerdious. I'm surprised Crafto hasn't posted about his love for Heroes. They can form a club. ZING!

Comment

Nerdious, how long did you wait in line last year for that Heroes panel at Comic Con? Like 4 days or something, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X