What is the one PS3 Game to Own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the one PS3 Game to Own

My pride and joy died on me. I have no choice but to play the PS3 for a bit, what is the one game I should buy?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Well I could still school your ass in The Show, but are you looking for multiplayer or single? If single, try Uncharted (as that's one of my favorite games for the PS3) if multiplayer, Killzone 2 (but I kinda hate this game. The controller issues are still annoying)
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Well I could still school your ass in The Show, but are you looking for multiplayer or single? If single, try Uncharted (as that's one of my favorite games for the PS3) if multiplayer, Killzone 2 (but I kinda hate this game. The controller issues are still annoying)
      I don't know about Killzone 2. I fucking hate the controls. Fuck that game. If you want a game that most people already have for PS3, grab WarHawk.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yeah, but warhawk is a bitch 3rd person to get used to.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I agree with you on the 3rd person view, Rob, but at least the controls for WarHawk are bearable. If it weren't for the controls in Killzone 2, I would have just thought it was another Gears of War.

Comment

Mind you...I have the attention span of a 5 year old...I want something along the lines of COD4, I just want to blow shit up and kill people. Killzone is supposed to be the shit though right?

...actually Rob I busted out the Show last night. Pretty cool game, but I'm still unfamiliar with the controls. I'm an XBOX kinda guy.

Comment

Slacker. And if you want COD4, DO NOT BUY KILLZONE. I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY KILLZONE. You'll fucking hate it. You're fucked until you get a box.

Comment

FUCK. What was that crazy game with like 90 person multiplayer where you just fuck shit up?

...oh how I miss peggle and COD4 and L4D...WHY XBOX WHY?????

Comment

Resistance 2. It was okay, but way too arcadey for my tastes. Plus, I honestly hate FPS's on the PS3. The ones that are cross platform are okay, but so far meh to the exclusives.

Comment

You may dig unreal 3 on the PS3. You can actually use a mouse and keyboard with that, and I was fucking shit up when I owned that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Slacker. And if you want COD4, DO NOT BUY KILLZONE. I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY KILLZONE. You'll fucking hate it. You're fucked until you get a box.
                      QFT.

Comment

Is anyone still playing LBP? Was that worth a purchase?

Comment

Uncharted and Metal Gear are both good additions to your PS3 library, Bryan. And maybe Ratchet and Clank because it's so pretty.

Comment

LBP was fun while it lasted. No one was ever on when I was on though. Lame.

Comment

Since I can get it for $15 I might get World at War...unless there's something else out there...just seems like nothing compares to the EGGSBOX...

Comment

Working...
                              X