PodCaust Episode 62: It's the smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh snap son.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      KFWB? Was that something I said? Shit, I have no idea. I don't remember most of this cast.
      Holy fuck, how much did you drink that night?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Alot. I was drinking before Ceej even showed up. It was one of those days.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's been so long since I've listened to a 'caust. I've got 2 to catch up on!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Watch them in order. You will see the statue. You will see the shadow.

So we're talking about the shots of Alvar in the window?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              It's been so long since I've listened to a 'caust. I've got 2 to catch up on!
              Double the 'caust, double the Hocken.

Comment

And double of us making fun of Hocken. It works out somewhat in the end.

Comment

It really does.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    What is KFWB? Do you mean KMFDM?
                    KDWB I think we might have mentioned... thats a local pop station in MN.
                    You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Ah. That makes way more sense.

Comment

So we're talking about the shots of Alvar in the window?

That's not Alvar. Also, the whole point of that cluster is that the return of Jacob is being aluded to.

It's the entire thrust of the last chunk of this year.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

And by cluster you mean the people on the beach and the guys in the van? So they are Jacob's people then? A new group?

Comment

And by cluster you mean the people on the beach and the guys in the van? So they are Jacob's people then? A new group?

They're walking plot devices. Expect about as much of them as you expected out of The Freighter people.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Figured as much. Like I said, I still watch but this season has been pretty eh for the most part in handling the reveals for the mysteries.

Comment

Hahaha, that DDR story was great. Did you get a second date with the girl?

Comment

Working...
                                X