No announcement yet.

Colony: Discovery Channel does Fallout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we finally were able to catch the first episode. Not too bad, but they all seem to be acting for the camera. Kinda annoying. And Mike and Joey can fuck off and die. I hate them both, but like you said, it's like they are the only two that would actually survive. I'm digging the computer programmer guy. Dude cracks me up. Somebody did a lot of drugs back in the day.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No shit. He built all these crazy weapons last week and giggled like a mad scientist the whole time.

Mike and Joey brokered some really shitty trades with a travelling trader last week, too. It will probably bite them in the ass this week.

Comment

Started watching the show. It's fun, but fuck are some of the colonists dumb.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

They're a more stupid this year than the crew from last year. Are you watching from the beginning? At one point the model chick says about the dumbest thing ever when a new person is introduced.

Comment

Working...
          X