• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    talked Gremlins 2 with Christopher Lee
    This motherfucker here.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Lee loved that role - he had an opportunity to do some comedy as well as play the mad scientist role instead of the monster for a change.

Comment

He would have been a god-tier straight man in a comedy troupe.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Gremlins 2 is $6 on Amazon. SIX DOLLARS.

Comment

Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
            Nice celebrities I've met during my tenure at a hip restaurant in West LA:

Ron Perlman
            And? Details plz.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              And? Details plz.
              Did he drink the red, or the white?

Comment

Salad?
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                  Tom Hanks, of course.
                  I was going to put his name up, as well as Meryl Streep.

My cousin went to school with Martin Sheen and hates the guy. Of course my cousin is a full on right-wing, conservative, Republican doctor. That may have something to do with it...

Rob Lowe's half-brother egged our house one time. True story. Doesn't mean anything, really, just thought I'd throw it out there.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    And? Details plz.
                    I accidentally scared the shit out of him on my day off. I came in to mess with my boss and get a sandwich, I walked in behind this tall blonde dude, slapped the counter and yelled my boss's name, and he jumped and looked at me like I was fucking crazy. I realized who he was, told him that I loved him in Hellboy (it had just been theatrically released) and he was like "Ah, thanks." Shook his hand, apologized, and continued to fuck with my boss.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Went to junior high and high school with Zakk Wylde, and he's a totally noble, down-to-earth dude.

Springsteen, Bon Jovi, Danny DeVito... all of 'em nice guys; haven't heard a bad word or 'tude problem with any of 'em.

Comment

I hear that Chris Brown's pretty swell.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                        X